PLAY BALL(Chapter 22)

"Sure come in," he said opening the door.

"Thx , I got your letter I forgive you," I said

"Really!!" Benny replied.

"Yeah, i mean It's for the best and before all this situation we were friends before so it wouldn't be that hard to be friends again right," I said.

"Yea your right, I heard you work as a lifeguard now," Benny mentioned.

" yea I do," I said cheerful.

"Will you still be able to play baseball with your job and all," Benny asked.

"Yea i start work at 3 so it won't be bad and I work on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturday and Sunday," I said.

" ok thats good, so do you think now that your going back to the sandlot will ham, yeah yeah , squints and smalls go back?" He asked.

"Yeah they probably will I need to tell them and explain to them first, we'll I think I should go talk to them I will see you at the sandlot tomorrow," I said

"Yea I'll see you at the sandlot bye mia," he said.

"Bye Benny," i said as I left his house then started walking to my own. When I got home I called yeah yeah.

"Hello?" He answered

"Hey it's me Mia," I said

"Hi how you been," he replied.

"Good you?" I said

"Good so what's up?" He asked

"So Benny sent me a letter apologizing and asking if we could back to the sandlot and I said yea I could go back but nothing will happen between him and I we will be just friends," I said " and he's asking if you guys could go back to," I said

"If you will go back then maybe the other guys will I will tell them tho, I will see you tomorrow," he said

" Ok see you tomorrow bye yeah yeah," I said

"Bye Mia," he said as we both hung up. Hopefully the guys go back to the sandlot to do it could be like it was before. I guess we will have to find out tomorrow.

{Time skip}
I woke up at 7 in the morning I got up put on a black tank top with some black tipped jeans and a grey flannel and I let my hair down. I then went in the restroom brushed my teeth then put on my white converse. And went downstairs grabbed my glove and left my house. As I started walking to the sandlot I started to hesitate maybe I shouldn't go back. Actually no I will go back to the sandlot and see how it goes and if it doesn't work then I will leave. I then snapped out of ny thoughts as I entered the sandlot I saw Kenny, Bertram, Timmy and Tommy.

"Hi guys," I said waving at them.

"Mia!!" They all came running towards me and hugged me.

"We missed you," Tommy said.

"I missed you guys to," I said Hugging them back. Later on Benny arrived.

"Benny Mia is back!" Tommy said running up to benny.

"Hi Rodriguez," I said putting his hat more down that it covered his eyes.

"Hi Mia," he said raising his hat so he could see. Yeah yeah, ham , smalls and squints then showed up.

"We're back ," yeah yeah announced.

"I noticed," Kenny said sarcastically.

"Hi yeah yeah," Benny said as he went up to yeah yeah.

"Hey Benny, sorry for being all mad," yeah yeah said.

"No you and Mia had very right to be mad I'm the one that's sorry," Benny said.

"Ok will you guys stop apologizing and start playing," Bertram said .

"Ok alright let's go to our places," squints said as we all grabbed our gloves and I went over to right field where I would always play. The rest of  the guys went to there places to.

"Ready, PLAY BALL!!" Ham shouted.

{Authors note}

The crew is back together!!!!! Benny will be end game I just wanted to add some drama before they got together anyways bye have a nice day or night😁