Chapter 5

This is one will be AAALLLLOOONNNGGG one sorry about that but I hope you guys like it.
✨—✨—✨—✨—✨—✨
SOPHIE'S POV:

I heard someone walking up to me so I turned around to see who it was and I saw that it was Lucy so I said to her "hey Lucy, how was it? let me guess, are you holding the fangirling in right now?" And She said to me "hurtful and yes I am holding it in so hard right now... oh yea I told mr. Matthews about we are from future because he heard me saying that we are from the future but I said that quietly tho." And then I said to her "damn, I laughed while listening to you and what did you tell him?" She told me everything what happened and then she said to me "I told him about the phone and how does it work and what game they are from and I nearly told him what we got here but we arrived here before I finish it but i need to pack my things and I need to do something after it." I nodded at that and I watched her walk off and started to pack up her things with help and I turned back around and restarted to pack up...

BACK TO ME POV:

When I walked to my thing and called for moon to come to me so I put my things on him "Moon come here, boy!" And I saw him trotted over to me.

When he got to me, I said to him "good sexy boy! Now let's pack up." I got on my knees painful (its still bit painful and it has been 2 years or 1 year ago) and rolled up my sleeping bag small and tightly, and then I tied it up on both sides tightly and then I stood up with arches and little bit of pain, I put the sleeping bag on moon's croup and very close to the saddle, then I tied it to the saddle. I packed the tent, the clothes in the saddlebags and the ammo up and then put it onto moon. I got all of my guns and safely put them onto moon. I made sure that they are not moving or loose in any way. When I did that, I looked at Sophie and the others and I saw they helped Sophie to pack up her things so I said to moon "good lad we will go somewhere after I told them what I need to do."  I petted his neck and then walked to Sophie and the other. When I got to them, I said to them "I'm finished packing up and I need to do before I head to your camp mr. Matthews and mr... sorry but I didn't ask for your name, sir." And I asked John, still holding in my fangirling and he said to me "I'm John Martson, nice to meet you" and Hosea nodded and he said to me "ok, our camp is at the horseshoe (I forgot what they put after horseshoe so now it's just horseshoe Until I remember the rest of the name) and we will tell them that you are coming there soon." And I smiled and then said to him while walking to moon "thank you for that, mr. Matthews and I might be 40 or 50 minutes but I don't know yet." And then I got onto moon and I made moon trot.

When we got far enough away from the camp, I made moon to go canter and then we started to go to Thomas downes farm and fast. When we reached to Thomas downes farm, I slowed moon down to fest walk and then I found a place where they can't see me but I can see them so I hopped of moon and then I got one of my hunting rifles off of moon which having a scope on it, I walked away and then I lay down on the Grass on my belly, I pointed the rifle at the farm house and then I looked through the scope, I saw Thomas downes walking to his house I already know that he's sick with tb so I aimed the rifle at his head and I said to myself before shot him in the head "sorry for this but I wanted to do this every time I play rdr2 and you will die soon so I helping you and I saving Arthur Morgan." and then I pushed trigger of the rifle and it killed him, then his lifeless body fell down.

His wife and his son ran out of they house and then they went to his body, so I quietly stood up and then quickly walked to moon. When I reached to him, I quickly put the rifle back on him and then jumped back on to him, then I made moon center away to the new camp at horseshoe.

When we reached the new camp, I slowed down moon to walk and I heard someone say "who's there?" I quickly stopped moon and then I quickly looked around to see who was calling out. I saw Charles Smith walking up to me so I said to him "you guys were expecting me, my friend is already here... I'm Lucy, nice to meet you, sir." And he said to me "ah yes you helped us in that bar fight and nice to meet you too I'm Charles and you can go on." I nodded at him and then I made moon walk to camp.