Chapter 9

2 MONTHS LATER:- (I know and It is bit easier for me to do this but don't worry the game story line will go on as well.)
It is getting warmer now and I am getting my yearly cold, yay! I fucking hate it. 4 weeks ago, I found out that someone killed Micah bell because he tried them or something but I don't care though, and I am happy about it because I never liked him and I really hated him every time I played rdr2 and I am more happy because Arthur and hopefully everyone else is safe from death but Lately I can feel someone watching me while working in the camp with Sophie, grooming the camp horses or the main horses.

Even when I'm talking to or grooming count and everytime I'm with him, he's so kind to me, everyone keep telling me that they don't know how he is so kind just to me and Dutch and he only let Dutch ride him but they don't know that I given the horses Even count treats. Sophie said to me while grooming her own horse and I grooming count for Dutch, I already did my own horse, Bill's horse, uncle's horse and John's horse for them "hey Lucy, what are you going to do? And I noticed that you losed a lot of weight lately too." And I said to her while brushing some dirt off of count's neck "oh my god, thank you for that and I know the first time that I noticed it I said to myself while giggling 'oh! Damn I thought I felt a bit lighter today.' And I found new muscles that I never knew that I have, hehe." And we keep talking about different things , I heard someone walking up to count and I so I looked behind and I saw Dutch walking up to us so I said to him "good morning Dutch, how are you doing today?" He smiled at me and then said to me "ah! Lucy, good morning I'm good and how are you doing this fine morning? And if you are going out soon or later, can you take count on a long ride for me if you can?"

I finished grooming count and then I turned around to look at him, I said to him "oh of course! I love that, I was actually going on a ride with moon soon but I can take count today and tomorrow I will ride moon somewhere I don't know where yet, and when I leave with him and if you need to go somewhere later, you can ride my horse, it's just fair to do." He said to me with a smile "thank you Lucy, I need to go to Valentine soon so it will be good." And I remembered what happened when he, Strauss, John and Arthur went there so I said to him "hmmm... be careful there because mr. Cornwall I think that's his name and he will try to get you but you, John and Arthur shot yourselves out of there and Strauss got injured too but he will be ok after it... it's in that game that's why I know about it."

I turned my body halfway to pet count and he nodded and then said to me "thank you for that warning lucy." He walked away. I saw him looking at my ass quickly, I looked at Sophie and she was smiling and Wiggling her eyebrows at me so I silently laughed at her, then I walked over to her and she said to me "lucky! And he fancy you so bad and mrs.O'Shea will be jealous of you hehe!" And I whispered at her "I know he does I saw him looking at my ass but if he want to fuck me, he needs to earn it and she will be Jealous." then said normally to her "but I noticed that you were going out with Arthur and I thought I saw you kissing him a couple times too. And if I saw right, I'm happy for you." And I saw that she got shy and then she whispered to me while smiling "you saw right because he kissed me two times." And then i smiled widely and then said to her happily "oh my god! I'm sooooo happy for you and if he does something bad to you I will fight him for you and with you. Ok, let's talk about this more later." Both of us nodded, I walked away and I started to walk to my tent.

While walking to my tent, I heard Molly say to Dutch "I know you were looking at her Dutch! You look at her like how you looked at me!" I heard something running behind me and I felt something hit back of my legs so I stopped and then quickly turned around, then looked down. When I looked back, I saw a brown and white dog that I recognised as senna and then I shouted to her happily while she's rolling over and running around me "OH MY GOD!? SENNA BABY GIRL!?" I kneeled down to her but she knocked me down and she lay down on me happily, I started to pet her happily and fast.