chapter 16

Back to Sophie: (back at the camp, couple hours later)

I was sitting at one of the tables, talking with lucy, when she came back from the house of the other lucy and Sophie, she was really really different after it like she is smiling more, more happier, more lively but she is different, nearly everyone noticed that so I said to her "hey lucy, you are really really different after meeting the other dogs i am not use to this yet." I heard lucy giggled while Senna licking her nose happily, then she said to me while petting senna "yea, i feel a lot happier, well i am happy with senna but i never felt this happy in years and..." before she can finish that sentence, someone called for me to go to them and I asked if it's ok to go, and she said that it's ok to go, so I stood up and then walked away to see who needs me.

Back to me aka Lucy POV (the one in camp)

When Sophie went to them and then leave with them so I stood up, and senna jumped out of my lap, then I said to her happily while taking up from the chair "good girl, senn senn let's go on a little walk to dock and sit on it for a bit, yea?" And I told her to follow me, then we started to walk to the Dock. While walking to the Dock with a smile, Dutch was sitting in the shade of his tent. When he saw senna and I walking past him, he said to me with a smile "hello lucy, how are you today? May I add you look happier when you come back to camp." When we reached him, I said to him with a smile "I saw something that I wished for and I never did this happy in years too." Then senna and I walked onto the Dock.

When we reached the end of the Dock, I sat down on the Dock and put my legs over the edge of the Dock, and Senna laid down next to me, I took a deep breath, then I started to cry silently in joy for a few minutes. When I got myself together and stopped crying, I quickly wiped the tears away so I stood up and then Senna and I walked out of the Dock and then walked to the other side of the camp where the water is. When senna and I got there, I saw Jake playing on the ground with a stick near the water so I smiled and then said to him while walking to him "hey there, Jake. Having fun?" When senna and I reached him, he looked at senna and i with a smile, then he said to me "hey lucy and senna, can you tell me a story please?" I kneeled down next to him, then said to him happily "of course! Now did I tell you the story about nessie the loch ness monster or the story about king arthur and the knights of the around table?" He thought for a moment and then he said to me happily "what is loch ness monster?" So I said to him while trying drawing nessie on the sand (the photo of her if there's no photo that means i can't find one) "ok this is nessie the loch ness monster *i points at the drawing that looks like a very big long snake* people say that she is a plesiosaur and that it is a dinosaur..." and then I started to telling him about nessie and the loch ness.

Around 11 minutes later, when I almost finish telling jack about nessie and about the loch ness, I heard someone walking behind us,before I can turn around to see who is behind us, i felt something very hard hit back of my head and the last thing that I thought before I blacked out was 'was jake ok?'

3rd person POV:-

After what happened to Lucy and Jack, everyone still don't know about it yet and they are doing what they need to do for the camp, Dutch was reading his book when senna run over to him pretty scared because what happened to jack and Lucy, Dutch looked up from his book to see who run over to him and he saw senna sitting nearby him scared, so he put his book down on the table and then he said to her while petting her "what's wrong, girl? Where is Lucy, hey? Because you stay near her nearly all the time.".

After a hour or so, Abigail walking around the camp asks the camp members if they seen Jack, after asking everyone and heard that none saw him anywhere and it's started to get dark so she started to cry while looking for Jack, and everyone else started to look for him as well but none can find him, and they realised that Lucy wasn't there with them either but her horse is still at camp untacked, so Arthur walked over to Dutch. When he got to Dutch's tent, he said to him "dutch! Lucy isn't here but Leo, her horse is still here." Before Dutch said anything to him, they found out who took jack by Hosea and Kieran, it was Braithwaite boys and then they found out that the Braithwaite boys took Lucy as well. Before they went to Braithwaite's house, they checked Lucy's dairy again to see if she knew what happened but they didn't find what they wanted to find but they did find that lucy will be 21 in 5 days though so Dutch said to them after closing and putting the dairy back into Leo's saddlebag "its looks like lucy doesn't know about it...." They got onto their horses, then they went to Braithwaite's house/manor.

-//-||-\\-//-||-\\-//-||-//-||-\\-//-||-\\-//-||-\\-

988 words,
Please comment, like, vote

And I hope you had great Christmas for 2022 and here coming 2023