chapter 15

2 hours after talking and laughing, we entered a covered bridge. When we got to the middle of the bridge, we heard an Irish voice say "STOP RIGHT THERE!?" And we stopped the horses and the talking, I looked at him meanly and I knew who they were already and I said to Sophie loud enough for her to hear me but not loud enough for the men to hear me "Sophie get ready for a gun fight, ok." She nodded, then Sophie and I secretly got our hand guns ready and then I said to other me and Sophie "you two if there is any gun fire from us or them, just run away, we will look for you two after this, ok?" They got ready to run away and I shouted at him "oh? Really mate? I think you and your buddies there is making a bad mistake by messing with me and my friends here soooo... FUCK OFF!?" then they started to shot at us and then Sophie and I started to shoot back at them. I shot and killed the person who was at the exit, so the other us can gallop out of the bridge as fast as they can push their horses to go.

Few minutes later, Sophie and I knew that they had died or ran away from here. Sophie said to me while putting our guns back and getting ready to go "let's go before someone sees what happened here and then put the cops on us." I nodded at that and then we made our horses to go on gallup. When we exited the bridge, we started to find the other me and Sophie.

20 minutes later,

Sophie and I found them after 20 minutes so we slowed our horses down to walk, when they saw us, the other Sophie said to us "hey, are you ok? You two looked so cool and brave while doing that." I said to them while we stopping next to them "yea we are ok and this place is good to..." before I finished that sentence, I heard someone shout "Lucy, sophie! Come back home, you guys need to get ready for the show!" The other me said while turning Duke and the other Sophie did the same but with her horse, "oh damn it! That was our trainer! We need to go back home now... OH! Lucy, do you want to come and meet pippin?" I thought for a moment and then said to my Sophie "hey sophie, is it ok if I did go with them? And I will be back soon but I don't know when tho" then she said to me "it is ok lucy and take as much time you want and i will see you back at camp." I watched her ride away and the other me, the other Sophie and I started to go to our house in trot.

The other me pov÷

Sophie, another Lucy and I went back home with Duke, Maggie and Rosa after what happened to us. When Sophie, another Lucy and I reached home (we live in different places), we saw our mothers waiting for us with our trainer and we heard Lucy say quietly while getting to the home, "oh my god, they look the same like my mom and Sophie's mum." And Sophie's mother said to us while we were hopping off of our horses, loosing the Garths and putting up the stirrups... well the other lucy didn't do the stirrups or the Garth "ah! Sophie and Lucy, first who is that? And Lucy's mom, your trainer and I paid for some protection from a gang that they sent two people to watch over us, while we were here for the shows." I said to them while giving Duke a sugar cube "oh! That's Lucy and we know there alot of outlaws around here but which gang did you two ask for help with?" Then Sophie, the other Lucy and I walked to our mother's, then my mother said to us "it's the Dutch Van Der Linde gang and there will be three guys here soon." We saw the other Lucy's eyes widen and tenders (i tried to spell it but it didn't work for me) up, she relaxed a little bit and then looked down with her eyes closed so I asked her "are you ok, Lucy?" Then the other Lucy looked back up and then said to us "yea, I just know that gang members and bosses personally so if they saw you two, they will be shocked and think that I lied about my name and my friend's name." Sophie's mother, Sophie, my mother and I nodded at that and then I heard my mother say to the other me "let me guess you are my daughter from a different place?" And then I looked at my mother and lucy, I saw that lucy was shocked about that and she said to my mother shocked "hmm... ye.. yes ma'am, I am and I am here because I heard you have a pippin and a ben like what i had and i will go after seeing them." And my mother said to her with a kind smile "of course, pippin is sleeping next to the fire and ben is I think sleeping on my Lucy's bed and you can see them anytime you want." I saw that the other lucy smile got so big, my mother showed the other lucy where pippin is and i said to them while giggling and before going inside "you guys let him on your beds! And i have alot of questions for different things".

When I got into the house, I saw that the other lucy was laying on the floor on her belly happily and lovely saying hello to pippin and petting her, while walking up stairs I heard from The other lucy "oh my god i love you and i really missed my pipps so much." And then I saw Ben walking down the stairs because he heard someone new, while he was doing that I said to him happily "hey boy, be good." And then I went to my room and then started to change into my show outfit aka riding suit.

30 minutes later, I was sitting on my windowsill and the other lucy had leave about 10 minutes ago, i reading one of my fav books about King Arthur and the knights of the round table, I'm in my show outfit (look at the photos below=)

(I like tuis one but take away four things,like, the saddle thing, the nail Polish, the helmet and the bit.) i'm pretty comfortable while wearing it, while I was reading, I heard some hooves coming to the house so I looked up from the book and I saw that one of them looked up to me while I'm watching them, he was shocked look on his face when he saw me, I watched him told his friend to look at me and then he did.

When he did, they had the same look what his friend had his face, his friend is a heavy build man with a thick dark black beard on a heavy build horse which is drown (i think the coat color is in the middle of bay and dark bay but i can't tell what it is and i help out, ride horses and went to college for horse and it's Bill Williamson and Brown Jack i am talking about), his friend was skinny, pale, short man with shoulder length ginger hair without a beard like some people who find in Ireland or Scotland (sssssscccccoooootttttllllllaaannnnndddd *loud bagpipes start play loudly* for ffffoooorrrreeevveeerrr!?) And his horse was a American Standardbred racehorse, they horse are pretty cute for me but they owners are not my type though, but I quickly stood up while the two men got off of they horses and talking to Sophie's and i's trainer so I got fancy riding boots on (on the photo but different Style and make for the time and the year tho), then I quickly checked my make-up and my hair, they are good enough.

I walked out of my room and I started to walk to the front door. When I reached to the front door, I saw that my old Westie dog was still sleeping next to the fire so I walked up to her and then I laid down next to her on my stomach, I kissed on top of her head, then I said to her kindly and happily "hello pipps, how are you doing, baby girl? Were you happy when that person petted you and played with you?" I kept talking to her while petting her. While I was doing that, I heard the front door open and then closed again, I started to hear my mother and my oldest brother talking to the men.
--//--||--\\--//--||--\\--//--||--\\--//--||--\\--//--

The word count is 1466 words.

Vote,
Comments,
And like.