𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Happily, Mark got out of the train and looked around for a girl with dark brown hair. The evening was sunny and warm and the forecast Mark saw this morning was predicted just like that. He came there wearing a jacket, meanwhile, Dongsook was in brief peplum and shorts.

Mark found himself checking out her breasts and got embarrassed when Dongsook caught him. His face flushed in crimson but Dongsook just winked and laughed at him.

"I don't have breasts yet," she said in a whisper. "It's only a breast form."

Mark nodded as if he understood what that meant.

"Wanna touch?"

The young writer was sure he was like a tomato now.

"I'm joking," Dongsook chuckled and turned on her wheel. "Hardly would any lady ask a man to touch her breasts in public."

Dongsook walked away from the train station, giving Mark a hint to follow after her.

"I wasn't thinking about that," Mark said as he caught up. "I was just surprised."

Yeah, surprised by the huge mountains!

Dongsook looked at Mark and raised her eyebrow.

"By what?"

"This shirt looks good on you."

"This shirt. It's a peplum! It was very expensive!"

Mark listened to Dongsook's complaints about how it was hard for a woman to get stylish and pretty clothes when they were too expensive. But somewhere between her ranting and admiring their surroundings, Mark noticed that Dongsook's shoulders looked a bit different than the last time the writer saw them. So did her hips.

It was like the help of feminizing hormone therapy, estrogen, and progestin, got evident.

They went to the movies just like it was arranged days before. Mark got his pride hurt when he saw that Dongsook had already bought the tickets herself. So, the male made himself in charge of snacks. He bought a lot of them as if trying to spend the same amount of money the tickets cost.

"Do you want us to leave with a stomach ache?" Dongook laughed, slapping Mark's back.

"The movie is two hours. We'll get hungry," Mark tried to explain himself.

It was a romantic fantasy movie that Dongsook found. Mark, as a writer, was concentrating on the way the story was told, not how the actors looked like. He also looked for character development, the way they talked just so that he could use it for his work.

It was always like that, a life of a writer. Mark just couldn't miss a chance to take everything as an inspiration. But what he found interesting was that it would have been different if he wasn't with Dongsook. First, he wouldn't have been here if not for her. He was a workaholic who rarely went out. Second, he wouldn't have been inspired that much too. Just because Dongsook sat there next to him, everything was special around him. Mark was like a vacuum cleaner – sucking every inspiration he found out there!

﹡ ﹡ ﹡

"When do you usually end your work?" Mark asked Dongsook in curiosity but also concern.

They were currently going toward Dongsook's apartment. It was 10 PM as both of them went to the restaurant after the movie. It was late even for Mark who wasn't usually sleeping at this time. Maybe because he was always at home.

"Oh, it's different every time," Dongsook groaned and flipped her brown hair on one shoulder. "It depends on the photo sessions I get, the project itself. Also, the photographers too."