𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

That night they went to bed together. They stayed in each other's embrace all night, listening to heartbeats. When the morning came, Mark and Dongsook didn't want to get up. But they had duties, both needed to work.

"Should I pick you up after work?" Mark asked as he watched Dongsook getting ready.

There was a huge contrast between them. Spruced up Dongsook in a dress and Mark with messy hair, wearing only a shirt and boxers. It was the best example of work vs work from home.

"You don't have a car," Dongsook chuckled, throwing a teasing glance.

"I can call a cab," Mark smirked.

"So heart-warming."

"No, but really. Should I come?"

Dongsook paused, but then shook her head.

"No. I'll come home early today. After that, we can go somewhere."

"I'm fine with that."

Dongsook made her way toward Mark. She leaned in and placed a kiss on his lips. It was obvious that Mark wanted more, he even lifted his arm to wrap around Dongsook's waist. However, before he could, the girl pulled away.

"While I'm gone, work on your book. I'm excited to read more."

"Will, my love."

Both of them blushed after that.

"It'll be hard to get used to this," Dongsook said and Mark couldn't agree more.

﹡ ﹡ ﹡

Just as Dongsook left, Mark jumped straight into the book. He went to fix the confession scene, ready to add something to make it as emotional as it was to them. Mark put lots of new feelings, everything he felt the previous day. Satisfied he read it afterward and to his surprise, it was good.

The text was alive. It was written so beautifully and truthfully that even in a form of text it looked real and believable. Mark knew why. His muse inspired him yet again, but this time their love was responsible for that too. Kind of weird, but Mark felt like the writer's block was somewhere further away. His head was now full of thoughts and, oh, boy, Mark's fingers couldn't keep up with scenarios in his head.

He was certain he wrote like nine pages just as he went back and forth, fixing his dull text, adding a single touch to make it all alive. This work surely took some time and Mark didn't notice when Dongsook came back from work.

"Don't feel too pressured, I still need to change and all," Dongsook calmed her boyfriend down. He was still there with his shirt and boxers, no socks or slippers. "You can finish what you're doing."

Mark was glad for her understandment. He edited some parts once more, completely disconnecting from the world around him. Only when he read one paragraph in satisfaction and moved his eyes away from the screen, did he see that his Dongsook was now his Donghyuck.

"I want to be a boy you fell for on our date," Donghyuck said, blushing as he noticed Mark's reaction.

A date! Mark jumped off the chair. Before running to take a shower, he pecked his lover's lips.

﹡ ﹡ ﹡

Their date was perfect if you ask Mark. They held hands, went to restaurants and Mark was the one who paid!

He couldn't take his eyes off Donghyuck most of the time. His lover was beautiful, no matter what gender he identified himself with or what he was wearing. Mark knew that he was deeply in love as he saw no imperfections only a pure ideal lover of his.