𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Mark woke up with Dongsook in his embrace. One second he was calm, the next—he wanted to scream. He didn't remember how they both returned home and fell asleep in that position. Even so, he enjoyed that they were hugging. But... it looked like it was a hug of drunk friends. He didn't know if it was good or bad.

After lying like that for a while, Mark realized he needed to get up. He wanted to pee so bad! If he remembered correctly, he didn't go to the bathroom when they were at the club. Not even once! And he didn't recall doing his business in the park. Well, he was bad at remembering things. Dongsook wasn't, though. Mark hoped she didn't see him peeing on a tree or something.

Carefully he got out of the bed, trying not to wake Dongsook up. Only then did he see that he was just in his boxers and a T-Shirt. His pants, for some reason, were missing, which made him anxious when he remembered that he almost made love with Dongsook last night. At the park. But what if they did it when they got home?

He covered his face and gasped as his eyes locked on Dongsook, who seemed to be topless under the covers. There was no way they stripped just because it was hot in the apartment, or was it?

Freaking out, Mark ran to the bathroom. Instead of urinating, he suddenly felt sick in the stomach, so he had to puke. Damn the drink he had last night.

After that, Mark took a shower. There he was a true philosopher, trying to question sins and right doings. He expected to remember some things of the previous day, but all he got was erased memories and a bad hangover.

When Mark left the shower, he went to find some painkillers for Dongsook. He didn't know if his beliefs were right, but Dongsook had to be in pain down there if something happened. If not, it would be great for a headache!

"You're already up?" Dongsook spoke in a manner more like Donghyuck.

She got up, and the covers slipped from her body, uncovering a naked chest Mark had never seen. Of course, just because of that, the young writer locked his eyes on the tanned chest, almost forgetting that Dongsook was still there.

Dongsook, however, seemed to have a gender crisis. She covered her chest but then uncovered it, furrowing her eyebrows as if getting confused about what she was doing. As far as Mark saw, it was Dongsook but at the same time Donghyuck.

Mark realized he was rude with his eyes popped out, so he turned around, giving Dongsook privacy.

"I'll make breakfast."

"No need," Dongsook chuckled. "Neither of us can eat anyway."

"Coffee then?"

"That sounds better."

As Mark made coffee for Dongsook and tea for himself, he heard how his roommate walked around the rooms. He purposely kept looking at the cups in front of himself, so that Dongsook could dress up without feeling uneasy.

When Mark no longer heard any sounds, he took the cups and turned around. His eyes immediately landed on Donghyuck, sitting on the bed and staring at the wall. No wigs, no spruced-up look, just a boy in simple clothing.

Mark didn't know if he could say something about a sudden change of gender or if was it better to stay quiet. He chose the latter as he would hate himself if he hurt his friend.

"Here," Mark handed the cup to Donghyuck.

The boy gladly took it. Both of them stayed silent afterward. It seemed like Donghyuck avoided Mark's eyes, so the writer stopped staring at his friend.

Mark enjoyed the silence. It was comfortable being in the same room with a person he liked. He also knew that Donghyuck liked him back, so it was even better. The only problem was that the silence didn't help Mark to understand what Donghyuck was feeling.