𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

"How's the shower with water bottles?"

"Don't even ask!"

"It's like my life back in the town with my grandparents. We didn't have a water system then, so he had a shower with a plastic box placed on wooden–"

"I'm in a rush, Taeyong!" Mark cut off his manager and went towards the wardrobe. "Today, I'm meeting Dongsook, so..."

"Oh, good luck. Anyway... We had a wooden plate made out of sticks on which we put a big plastic box with water. The rose of watering was a showerhead–"

"Can you find me a hairdryer? I need to style my hair."

Taeyong pressed his lips into a thin line as he eyed Mark. He didn't say anything, though, and went to pick up the hairdryer Mark wanted so much. Necessary to say, Taeyong knew this house just like his own.

"I feel like the hours I spend with Dongsook make me alive," Mark shouted to Taeyong in another room. "When we talk on the phone, it's not that effective. But when we meet, oh boy, I can write all night."

"Oh, Mark, I have bad news."

"Something about meeting her, seeing her face to face wakes up my inspiration. And it continues for days until we meet again and then the bar of my inspiration fills up and reaches the maximum level!"

"Mark, they've turned the electricity off too."

The writer snapped back and turned in the direction where Taeyong's voice came from.

"You must be kidding me. I just made coffee..."

"The hairdryer isn't working, and neither are the lights in the bathroom."

Mark raced to his computer, pressing a power button only to see his precious baby not working.

"Shit!"

﹡ ﹡ ﹡

Despite that nothing was working in Mark's house, he managed to show up at the building looking amazing.

A man met Mark at the main entrance and let him in only when he introduced himself. He took the writer further into the building, making Mark feel like he was out of place when chaos expanded before his eyes. The makeup artists and stylists were running around here and there, people were shouting, loudly communicating, and racks of clothes traveled from one side to another.

There were a lot of cameras in the building. Mark saw one being carried to the big hall, while others were standing in an empty room as if a photoshoot was still being prepared. Mark saw Dongsook in one of the biggest rooms. Lightning was everywhere, many cameras were pointed at the model, and the flashing of them made Mark frown.

The man who walked him there disappeared before Mark could even realize it. Left alone, Mark was so confused, yet dazed. Just how many people were behind the cameras! Dongsook didn't look uncomfortable at all. Instead, she was doing a great job by posing with a new perfume brand. She looked so natural as if modeling was so simple to her!

Amazed by Dongsook's professionalism, Mark missed how some other man approached him. He noticed the stranger only when he felt someone staring.

Mark bowed to him but the guy didn't return the same. He was too busy judging Mark's hairstyle, clothes, and posture. In short, everything that made Mark Mark.

"Can I help you?" the writer asked, getting uncomfortable by the silent treatment.

"You should," the man suddenly smiled as he spoke. "The exit is right behind you."

Mark was left with a wide-open mouth. The audacity of this person was overflowing! First, he was judging Mark with his eyes and now he was rude! To the person, he was seeing for the first time.