𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Mark's new book was getting popular. It was updated daily which attracted more and more people. They liked his new style of writing and Mark found it flattering but funny at the same time.

Most of the things he had written, referring to the reader as you, were all he wrote when he was drunk in the past and people thought it was something new. To Mark, nothing was new. Only the little plot he did was the newest thing in this whole book.

Dongsook was still intrigued by the story and never failed to comment on what she thought about the book. She got so overwhelmed by the story that she couldn't even wait for another day until the chapter comes out! She begged Mark to let her read it before others.

"Let me take advantage of my privileges!" she said boldly after she slapped Mark on his shoulder. "I'm feeding you and letting you sleep in my bed. I think I should get something in return."

"You're getting addicted to that book, aren't you?" Mark laughed.

"Isn't that what you wanted when you wrote it? You make us all think of what will happen next each time we finish a chapter," she went on. "You love cliffhangers too. And I can't live with this. Let me read!"

Dongsook bent to take the mouse to control the computer but Mark drew it back. Oh, how scary Dongsook was when their eyes met! She really wanted to read the story so bad that she glared! What a helpless romantic she was. Mark never knew.

"Give it back!"

Dongsook fought with Mark for the mouse, scratching the writer's arms with her nails. She began playfully hitting him too but only the knee she put between the male's legs made the latter let his guard down. Mark could tell that Dongsook was only focused on her way to take the mouse and she had no intentions of hurting him for real. Yet she almost kneed Mark's crotch without knowing.

Because of that, Mark accidentally let go of the mouse and Dongsook took the opportunity to catch it. Mark let her be as he closed his legs, feeling happy that he saved his precious male organs.

"Now move," she said and motioned Mark to leave the chair for her.

Just because Mark was being salty for losing so simply, he stayed seated on purpose. He really thought that it will make Dongsook go away. But she was so into the book that she ignored Mark, who was sitting on the chair, and sat on his lap as if he was the chair himself!

Mark's face flushed and he tried so hard to think about angels in heaven before it could become awkward. It was the first time he had Dongsook on his lap, so close to him which, of course, made his Marky excited.

"Can you let me go?" Mark managed to ask without sounding like he was on the edge.

"I will if you promise me you won't try to tickle me. You know that I can't stand against you."

"Okay, okay," Mark groaned.

Dongsook only stood up and Mark scooted away. The girl laughed at Mark, perhaps, thinking that it was easy to win against him when there was no fight. Meanwhile, Mark had no strength to fight as he was thinking about what should he do with a problem in his pants. The bathroom was the answer but the walls there were so thin...

﹡ ﹡ ﹡

Dongsook was ahead of the other readers and was very proud of herself. She read the book in two days but still couldn't stop talking about it.

Mark liked that someone was acknowledging his work so much as Dongsook was the first and the only fan he met in real life. But it was getting bothersome when Dongsook started discussions about one book when Mark was writing another.