𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

After four hours and, with a help of his manager, Mark succeeded to get some of his belongings. Other things were left because when he got to the house, they were already there.

"So, what are you going to do now?" Taeyong asked as he sighed, looking at the big apartment that was no longer Mark's.

Sitting on his computer, Mark pulled on his hair and groaned.

"I don't know, Tae! I doubt that I have money to book a hotel. Gosh, I'm so fu–"

"You can stay at my place for a few days, but not too long. My boyfriend gets jealous."

"Then I can't even go there. Jealous boyfriends are way scarier than death."

"Did you just quote your book?"

"Yes."

Together with the computer, its screen, and keyboard, Mark had a thick bag filled with as many clothes as he was able to shove in there. The rest, Mark thought about selling to some thrift shop.

"I should call Dongsook," Mark groaned once again. "She's my only friend that will never leave me in trouble."

"Are you sure? You have a bunch of shit with you and she's in another city..."

"I was at her place once. I think it might work–"

"You were? Ohohohoho... How did it escalate so quickly?"

"Taeyong."

"Mhm?"

"We didn't do it. We read my book and fixed it."

"What? I got happy for you for no reason," Taeyong pouted in disappointment. "Dang, I forgot that you're a workaholic. Making love happens only in your books."

"Shut up. Who would even go to someone's house, expecting to get laid?"

"Normal people, Mark."

"Normal? Horny people, Tae."

"I bet even Dongsook thought that there was going to be something between you two but instead was forced to actually read your work with you."

"You don't know her. She was excited to read my work. Neither of us thought about anything else than the book!"

"Okay, Mr. Innocent."

"Mr. Innocent right here writes explicit scenes, so..."

"After reading tons of forums."

Mark rolled his eyes at Taeyong. His manager knew too much about him. Well, it wasn't that bad. Just because Mark was easy to read, Taeyong could take better care of him. It was surprising that he showed up during his usually strict dinner time. How much did he care for the younger? Sweet.

"Call her," Taeyong encouraged Mark after a minute or two. "If you delay the time, she'll go to sleep."

"Right," Mark nodded and finally got off his computer.

He went a bit further from the house and Taeyong just so that he could have a private conversation.

"Mark!" Dongsook's chirped happily. "It's the first time you called me!"

Nervously Mark laughed at that. Not very good timing. He was calling just because he needed a place to stay.

"Did you miss me?" Dongsook went on, getting a bit playful.

"Of course," Mark played along, little by little gathering courage to tell what the hell happened. "But there's something else too."

"What is it?"