ACT IV: Arrow and bow part 2

After the shot of nifuji

the arrow hits...
Bullseye.

The devastating look on kaminari's face is immeasurable, and suijin blame himself for not helping kaminari for his training, nifuji and his girlfriend is smiling and celebrating, while the gang and others are consumed with sadness and disappointment. Kaminari was on the group thinking if he did better then he would've won, before nifuji leaves kaminari asked for a rematch, but nifuji responded with "if you want a rematch, meet me in Seoul South Korea." Kaminari puts up with a devastating look and nifuji take his leave.

2 weeks have passed and kaminari is home depress on his room thinking the lose he have felt, he didn't come to school either so suijin and maki started to get worried. henry asked them for a drink, maki and suijin is down for it but kaminari refuses to participate. Henry ask for kaminari's mom a favor to drag kaminari out, she agreed. So henry breached out his door and drag his ass out of his room, henry punched kaminari and carried him up, they then take their leave and bid farewell to kaminari's mom.

Then they've arrived to a bar, where Henry's friend, Marcelino works, kaminari works up while henry walks in the bar and greets his friend, marcelino then served them free drinks. 2 coffee, 1 milk and 1 black label, henry then asked marcelino if he knows someone who inherited the power of Achilles
Marcelino responded with "I really dont know his full strength my friend, but I know his location is at Germany currently working under a construction site, his name is Zeke falls" henry never heard of the name Zeke falls before, and got curious, henry asked marcelino if they can get a ticket to South Korea, and marcelino give them, but before they take their leave, suijin asked if he also posses the power of the greeks, marcelino replied with "indeed I do posses one, the one who controls vine and wine, Dionysus." Suijin never knew that even a bartender can bear the power of the greeks.

After they've taken their leave, they first go to their homes and asked their parents if they can go overseas or not, but luckily none of them were strict and were ready to flew for an adventure

But, the enemy's organization heard about this misery, the leader was consumed with fear that they might take a professional archery on their hands, so they sent one powerful man to defeat the gang..

After 3 hours, they've arrived to their destination.
The airport was huge and they were amaze on how good it are, during their adventure they've also discovered some cultural foods along the way.
After reaching the Naksan park, they've taken a rest while henry tries to contact the cult for their allowance.

They've met this beautiful girl while taking a rest, her name was Seul-ki.
She looks beautiful and caught suijin's eyes, seul-ki asked if they're new to South Korea, henry explains that they're just a tourist looking for a hotel in a Korean way, seul-ki suggested to stay to a near hotel

While walking and having a little chat, maki and suijin can't understand the conversation, while kaminari is bothered. He feels something weird about seul-ki's aura, as if he can also control the power of the greeks
After arriving, suijin opened the news and it seems that nifuji kenneth is starting to get televised on how he's looking forward to the game

Kaminari filled with revenge and tries to leave with his arrow, but they can't do nothing. While waiting, they got a call from nifuji's agent and saying "you're here in South Korea correct? Your rematch will be scheduled on monday, next 5 days" Kaminari suddenly starts exhaling so he can get full confidence. 3 days have passed and they were about leave and go watch nifuji's game, but kaminari said he's sick and needed to stay indoors

The gang arrived the field and they've seen so many spectators to watch this battle. an hour have passed and nifuji starting to get disadvantage, just before nifuji starts his next throw, someone shout "FACE ME KENNETH NIFUJI, I'M HERE TO SOUGHT REVENGE" everyone was looking and saying "who is that" "is the security that low?" The gang was worried because kaminari might pull out something stupid, then....

They've seen kaminari flying through the air riding a bird, the crowd was filled with silence, the gang was shock and nifuji was smiling, he then jumped off the high field and landed into nifuji's position, nifuji dodge unfortunately. the security tries to tangled kaminari but nifuji said "don't worry, I'll handle this" everyone was consumed not with fear but with enjoyment. Nifuji said the same game rule and they've started dwelling once again suijin is somehow worried but kaminari got the straight face and brave aura

Nifuji started off with an easy one and shot the target's inner
Kaminari shoots and hits the bullseye
Nifuji started his second shot but kaminari already shot his second try, and it hits the bullseye.
Nifuji was filled with excitement and so
Both of them started shooting rapidly,
Both hits the bullseye, they already surpasses the score that was written, they kept shooting rapidly, the crowd is going insane, the gang was worried then they've noticed,the milk that he drank from marcelino is the power to increase speed and aiming agility for 30 minutes.

20 minutes have passed and both of them still shooting, the crowd has been silenced for 5 minutes and everyone was getting worried, yunna was worried because nifuji's hands are bleeding, same goes to kaminari. Both of their bow's broke and the last arrow they've shot, hits bullseye.

Nifuji and kaminari accepted it as a draw, but just before nifuji accepted the offer of becoming a greek, someone shouted "so that is the man who posses the power of zeus!Huh?" A number of large centipedes with poisonous claw started poisoning the civilians, henry uses Hercules' club while suijin use Poseidon's trident. Maki use her power to create a barrier and protect the civilians, nifuji asked "what happening?!" Kaminari releases his thunderbolt and replied with "it's here, our first enemy!"

Then a 20+ year old delinquent like showed up, riding a large centipede

He speaks before them with
"my name is Ammon, the man who posses the power of sepa! An Egyptian."

To be continued...

Now that kaminari and the gang face their face ever international enemy, what would they do to defeat the man name ammon? We will find this out in the next chapter.