Act XXXIX: The gordge

The gordge, a humanoid looking creatures who've lived in a parallel universe.

They live in planet called 'caelus' it was the earth of this parallel universe, they move, eat, act and look like a normal human would do.

The gordge are also arrogant individuals who only care for themselves until one day..

A 15 year old gordge named
" Fukushu Shoo" got kidnapped by several necromancers. Just like kaminari, Fukushu also possesses the power of a greek named typhon.

Fukushu's best friend, elvis smith, got kidnapped and obtain the power of uranus.
They both dominate the gordge world and created name for themselves.

One day, a man who possessed the power of odin fought against the two.
It was a world breaking battle, at that time fukushu don't know how to maneuver his powers until..

The power to defy time and the power to shorten time collide.
It created a shockwave, capable of destroying a planet.

The planets of that parallel universe is on the verge of destruction.
The man who possessed the power of odin attacks the last planet itself, caelus.

The gordge race is in the verge of death, all of them hoping for the greek possessors to stop the man at all cost.

Elvis, fukushu and the man dwells on the space, it accidentally created a dimension heading towards to the original universe, Fukushu transform into his beastly monstrous form and killed the man, the last planet got destroyed, elvis and fukushu then got blasted to the original universe.

Elvis blamed fukushu for his attack,
Elvis was consumed with anger and vengeance so he fought fukushu.

Fukushu didn't fight nor attack, so he got sealed into saturn.
Elvis planned to destroy the current universe for the seek of vengeance, he will use fukushu as a power house.

Fukushu was buried and regretting the thing he had done, if only he uses his hands to fight the planet wouldn't get destroyed.

Elvis gone to planet earth and master their languages.
He then eventually got recruited to the squad of Rinshiki.

He became a vice captain and a power house on the agency.
He then later on found out that Rinshiki possessed the power of odin, so he had followed her.

Years later, elvis found the missing piece of necromancy from the parallel world of theirs, he betrays the agency and began his own path, souske himself already known the history of elvis, that's why he followed him.

In the current timeline,
Kaminari decided to use his own hands, he punched the monster, but the monster didn't felt a thing and punches back.

Damian and carl then decided that it was time.
They have performed a necromancy towards kaminari, kaminari felt something strange upon his body, he then got electrified and feel immense power pursing through his body, it was the power of sett.

Fukushu always dreamed for the world's safest, the reason of the explosion is still unknown up to this date, elvis' final act is to destroy Fukushu himself.

Fukushu screams in a furious tone and fought kaminari with his scythe, kaminari holds the scythe and both of their power collab.
The speed of the planets is still normal, the monster got suprised.

Kaminari blasted him off and he got sent all the way back.