XXXVI: The unfulfilled promise

The spartans got somehow summon by the mighty Henry, but they were ended up going to the hands of sherwin for no reason.

After the betrayal, henry was held as a prisoner in elvis's lair. king leonidas and the spartans wanted to get revenge against sherwin but they were defeated. Sherwin made an agreement with the spartans; "if you could manage to defeat some of the athenians including seul-ki herself, then I can let henry back".

The spartans believed him and joined forces with him, but sherwin got defeated, the spartans lose hope and instead, they fought kaminari.

But kaminari clarifies that he's s friend of henry and they also wanted to soak revenge on elvis, the Spartans believed someone once more and began their attack.

(Current timeline)
The battle continues, and these are the only left remaining whose still conscious;

The 'ambitious'
4,000 undead soldiers
5,000 soldiers
1 titan
3 greek possesors
1 power house

The vanguards
0 undead soldiers
1,000 athenians
289 spartans
1 serpant
4 Norse possessors
1 Egyptian possessors
6 greek possessors
2 power house

The athenians and spartans teamed up and attacked the undead in one go.

Ryan, suijin, sasaki, kayie, gabriel, henry, nifuji, Carl, logan, yunna and damian attacked elvis.

Henry ordered the whole spartans to follow their commence.
The spartans smiles as they knew things would go easy.

Henry personally ordered king leonidas to follow him against elvis, and he follows.

All of them attacked elvis at once but elvis aughs for 5 seconds and smirk

Suijin created a powerful sharp water blade and use it against him,
Ryan slams his weapon into him,
Gabriel pour some raining bullets on him,
Kayie unleashed a powerful blood technique and threw it against him,
Nifuji aimed his arrow towards him,
Yunna was casting a technique to attack him,
Carl and damian charged a powerful aura and use it against him,
And Logan was about to make him fell asleep, just before those attacks hit, elvis stopped time and started laughing, mocking them.

5 seconds have passed, and time began to move. Elvis was shocked and was hit with all of their attacks, Elvis got blasted all the way to the shore and said "impossible!? How can that...be!?"

Sasaki then jumps from behind and said "I can also prevent stop time"
Elvis trembles and attack sasaki, but sasaki releases his blade and they've set spar on each other.

Suijin joins the dance and they were having it.
Ryan is charging his hammer, gabriel and nifuji is shooting from afar.

Elvis then suddenly had enough and began his attacked.
His speed rapidly increased and dashed to the battlefield.

he attacked yunna and blast her off, nifuji got worried and attack elvis, but elvis accelerate quickly and blasted Logan off, he then accelerate back and attacks sasaki blasting him off,
Suijin blocked elvis attack, elvis accelerate again and blasted gabriel.
Elvis accelerates and seal both damian and carl because they posses powerful treats.

Ryan and the others were left, nifuji, for the sake of his girlfriend, nifuji began his attack, nifuji uses the technique "Fall of darkness" and rapidly shots Elvis, elvis was fast but he can't dodge the raining bullet, so he attacked nifuji.

But nifuji dodges the attack and quickly released the same technique, he uses it against elvis.

Both of them were having a precise battle, nifuji's hands is bleeding while elvis is full of arrow around his body, nifuji uses the technique "hope" and attacked elvis, elvis couldn't see it coming so he got blasted off, nifuji shot the same arrows, but elvis can dodge it, elvis hides on a building, he don't wanna use his time stop because he wanna prove that he can fight even without it.

Nifuji aimed his last arrow towards the building, the building collapse.
Nifuji assumed that he got killed so he returns back to the hq and shore, but elvis showed up from behind and knocks nifuji to the ground, nifuji wanna aimed his bow but got crushed by elvis.

Elvis turned into a buff-looking beast and return to the hq.
Henry helps the corroded possessors who got blasted, he recovers their body on the rooftop of the hq, when suddenly elvis jumps to the shore and punched suijin back to the sea.

Ryan finally charged his powerful thunder and attacked elvis, elvis couldn't dodge it and was struck by it.
He screams so loud as he was getting toasted alive.

Elvis turned to ashes and his ashes was blown with the wind.
Ryan and the others celebrated as they have won against the enemy.

But elvis wouldn't die easily, his ashes returned to the old body he have and attacks ryan, ryan got blasted off to a building.

Elvis laughs and said that he can't be defeat because of kaminari's ability, electric revelation.

The others was stumbling in fear and didn't know what to do so, they have hopes for kaminari to return and get his stolen powers back.

Henry and the others can still defeat elvis, but ryan can't since he had lightning or thunder as his powers.
Henry and the others attacked, as they both collide.

While kaminari jasmine and the minotaur is heading towards orlando, a titan emerged from the sea, it was the man who possessed Ocean.

The man attack kaminari with his waterly form and they got flooded back. Kaminari saves the minotaur and jasmine and thinks of a way to defeat it.

on the other side, marcelino had arrived and spotted elvis, he attacked elvis with his staff and elvis got stabbed because of the pine cone that contains on marcelino's staff.

Marcelino switches sides and he teamed up to the same team from before. Ryan slams elvis, elvis got pushed back, marcelino tied him with his vains, henry uses his club to slams elvis' head and he got pushed back to the water.

Deep the sea, suijin was preparing a large amount of water blade attacking elvis, elvis got stabbed and the sea turned go red...but

Elvis jumps into the air and levitates, suijin returned to his titanic waterly form and attacks elvis, elvis dodges but ryan was behind him, he slams elvis back and henry slams elvis again(like playing baseball) elvis got threw back to the shore king leonidas and marcelino attack elvis with their spear, elvis dodges and was about to attack them when suddenly, suijin slams his titanic hand on elvis and taking him.

To be continued. . .