Act XXXIV: Ragnarok

zayn and carl had arrived with friends and allies besides them, elvis foresee this and already calculated their move, a man then riding the serpant blows a horn and it dedicates that this will be the final war that they'll participate.

elvis unleased all of the shakas, shades and more from the underworld,
elvis also freed the dead soul from the underworld, including seul-ki, sherwin and many more.
but the only thing that the dead soul have returned is the deceased body they have from the other side, their real soul are still in the underworld, the only thing that elvis released is the strength of their soul, making their human body mindless being.

zayn ordered catriona(the woman who possessed hel) to open helheim and unleash the soul of the dead, catriona gratefully opened the door of hel and all of the dead soldiers who haven't recieve a formidable and unacceptable death.

the soldiers attack towards the hq, elvis ordered the dead fighters from the underworld to attack the undead soldiers of helheim.
both side collide and launched their way towards each other.

ryan started destroying the once who've stand against his way when suddenly, the undead body of sherwin and seul-ki arrived.
ryan was filled with enjoyment, the mindless sherwin attacks ryan, but ryan dodges and slaps sherwin with his hammer, sherwin flew all over the sea.

ryan look at elvis and flew towards him when suddenly, undead seul-ki stabs ryan and ryan flew off, ryan was convince that he didn't felt her energy and aura from behind, seul-ki and ryan collide once again and ryan flew off a building.

on the other hand, zayn was foughting 2 greek possessors in one place, damian was foughting 7 and the others were fighting 3+.
zayn releases his dome in order for the possessor to not reach his domain when suddenly, luther jumps from behind and crushed the dome, zayn got hit and was blasted all the way.

luther laughs and mocks zayn's dome as it has poor durability on it, zayn stands up and thinks of a plan that will surely defeat luther,
zayn released his arrow and bow and rapidly runs towards luther, luther mocks zayn's speed and laughs about it, zayn then shoot an arrow towards luther, luther punch it but what he didnt know it contains explosives, it explosed on luther's face and he got hurt.

zayn takes this advantage and jump towards luther, zayn released his sword and created a powerful slash, luther got slash in the back and was screaming with pain and agony.
zayn was about to kill luther when suddenly, xian shot the sword that zayn had.

xian then got attacked by finn(the man who possessed vidar) and throws big rocks towards xian, xian dodges and runs away, finn chase her off.
zayn thanked finn and look back to luther, luther dissapeared from sight and can no longer be found.

luther speaks from afar and praised zayn's tactics, zayn looked back and said
"you're just being cocky" luther laughs and runs towards zayn, zayn slams his sword to the wind but luther is too fast.
luther kicks and blasts zayn away.

zayn flashed before his eyes, he remembers the time that rinshiki saves his life and joined her squad. zayn have always admired rinshiki and confesses his love, but he got rejected, so he kept trying and trying but none work. 

zayn charged up his powerful lightning sword towards luther, luther also goes all out, his armor turned into a shiny golden suit, his shoes turned into golden boots that can go in to literal speed of light, zayn swings his powerful blade towards luther, luther jumps and runs towards zayn with his all might.

luther kicks the sword and the sword collide with his boots.
it created a very massive shockwave around the area, even elvis and the others recognize the breeze of it.
both fall on the building, zayn smiles and wanted to thank rinshiki for being part of his life, he said; "i'm very grateful to you rinshiki, for being part of my life, thank you so much. now kaminari kitamura, i'll leave the rest to you..." zayn falls onto the ground with a destroyed arm, on the other hand luther have perished.

an hour and a half passed and the scale of winning tipped to the side of elvis.
many have already died from the side of the hero, quilge and duke assisted suijin from fighting elvis. elvis blasts suijin to the ocean off, elvis then stop time and stabbed duke with the scythe.
time had began to move and duke have died.

quilge jumps from his chariot and attacked elvis with his spear, elvis swing his sword towards quilge but quilge released his shield and flashed elvis with it, elvis was flashed and hurt his eye, quilge attacked elvis and elvis got wounded.

quilge was going for another attack but the ground beneaths him suddenly levivates.
elvis released a wind manipulation technique and sent quilge back to space.
quilge was sent in a speed of light and made space in just 10 seconds, quilge was about to return back when suddenly, he got attacked by 5 greek possessors he faced them bravly.

back in orlando the serpant was already causing havoc to the ground, the female who possessed gaia then turned into titan and fought the serpant, mugsy jumps and attacked ryan, ryan slaps him and blasted him off into a near building, ryan and damian jumps and face elvis.

a man who possessed fenrir had turned into a wolf and fought the undead donatello, donatello swing his sword but his blade was weakened from the last fight and got destroyed.
the wolf attacks the corpse of donatello and won the fight.

the man who possessed pallas, destroyed the wolf and instantly killing the wolf,
the man breached havoc when suddenly, kaja(the man who possessed Geb) fought the man with equal strength.

the man stabbed kaja in the back, while kaja slashed the man in the back.
they both collapse on the ground and perished.
finn then had a gasp of xian and threw her on the building that zayn where, she triggers a bow and shot down finn, finn got blasted back.

josefina(the woman who possessed nepththys) and the falcon fought jonathan(the man who possessed hyperion) jonathan destroyed and anilated the place, the falcon blast jonathan across the street, josefina attacked jonathan as well and jonathan left wounded, the falcon was about to leave when suddenly, he got attacked from behind by joanthan, josefina tried to help but jonathan endure her attack

to be continued. . .