Act XXVI: it's better to be fear than loved

Gabriel, vien, seul-ki and kaminari had finally fleed.

Nifuji and the others we're held captured alive and was used as a hostage.
Quilge brought the others to hawaii.

On the other hand, Salazar was roaming around on the city, when he suddenly a beautiful lady unconscious on the ground, he teared up as he saw his beautiful wife laying on the ground.

Salazar immediately runs towards scarlet and hugs her, scarlet was alerted and she also teared with joy.
The harmony began to drop love on the sky once again.

Salazar and scarlet kissed and hold each others as if it was their last thing to emerged.

Salazar and scarlet walk through the battlefield and they saw quilge's chariot fleeing towards america.

Salazar and scarlet spotted elvis and the others talking about the betrayal and stuff, salazar was felt betrayed and decided for them to team up with souske.

Souske got a touch with salazar and he used salazar for informations.

10 weeks have passed, Asia was occupied by elvis, he called his organization "the ambitious" the new face of tomorrow.

But they turned out more of a terrorist destroying and wrecking houses.
Some part of asia is still free and opened country.

Souske ordered quilge to rescue salazar and scarlet, Quilge rides to his chariot and flee all the way back to japan.
Salazar was sending information on souske, so souske can evacuate the place before the enemies could.

Sherwin discover this and salazar became wanted on the organization.
Eventually he was found with scarlet trying to escape, he was discovered by Xian who posses the power of artemis.

Xian, donatello and marcelino chased salazar and scarlet, luckily quilge arrived and launched hundreds of fireballs from the sky.

He then threw a ladder for them to flee but before they escaped, sherwin and luther shows up.
Salazar thinking that if they're gonna escape now, salazar and scarlet wouldn't make it and the secret base would be expose so, salazar tried scarlet to the rope and asked quilge to flee, quilge refuses but salazar begged.

Quilge forced himself to move the chariot and flee, scarlet cries as she's shouting for Salazar's name.
Salazar pulled out his golden chain and said
" it's better to be fear than love."

He bids his farewell then attacked sherwin and luther.

Scarlet was crying while she's trying to escape the rope and reaching for Salazar's hand.

Salazar then got defeated by the heroes of the organization and slain Salazar.
Salazar then says "you'll always be beautiful even in the end of this disastrous world my love, scarlet.".

Then, he got stabbed by sherwin in the chest ending Salazar's life.

Quilge made his way to hawaii and tell souske about the disappointing news.
Scarlet was comforted by the others and too stubborn to accept the death of his lover.

Souske decided to take down sherwin on kyoto for revenge, they have set a marked on every possible location for ambushed.
Scarlet and seul-ki holds a very large anger towards sherwin.

Souske then secretly ordered quilge to flew kaminari to the space and trained him there.

Now the others are ready to attack the enemy, all of them walks and rides on their horses when suddenly, quilge ties kaminari and flew all the way to Jupiter.

Everyone was shocked and was close to attack quilge but souske explains that kaminari needs to train more in order to defeat elvis.

Quilge then throws kaminari all around Jupiter and asking kaminari to realize the things around them.

Kaminari was suprised that he has no longer the will to fight others.
Quilge then said
"What about your friends? What happened to the will of saving them? Did all of those will flew with the wind and dissapeared?"

Kaminari was slapped by reality and realized that he must do what must do, quilge trains kaminari for 4 weeks and finally was ready to return earth. but before leaving, quilge flew all the way to the moon just to recruit the chained up ragual(the man who posses Ra)

Quilge explains to Ragual what happened to earth and to his master, ragual was bursting with flames and made an agreement with quilge.

4 weeks earlier.
Seul-ki, kurayami(the woman who possessed nyx) and sasaki(the man who possessed erebus) fleed to taiwan, gabriel, vien and Logan(who possessed hypnos) fleed to the Philippines, souske, scarlet and kayie fleed to japan.

Ryza was left to guard hawaii, she then spotted the new member of the squad, yunna wishing that nifuji would be saved.
Ryza comforts her and tells her it's going to be alright.

(In Japan)
Souske destroys half of kyoto just to find nothing but civilians, kayie then found jasmine on a tunnel hiding from the organization, saying she was forced to kill people.

Kayie then comforts her and tells her its gonna be alright, scarlet roams around the disastrous area and found Myne, she asked Myne to follow her but Myne attacked scarlet and scarlet got blasted.

Souske saw this and was about to attack Myne when suddenly, souske got hit by a certain someone.

Souske then found the one who hit him, it was mugsy the man who possessed atlas.

Souske attacks mugsy and mugsy was pushed back in the sky, kayie was gonna help when suddenly, she got hit by the woman who possessed gaia.

(In the Philippines)

Gabriel, vien and Logan was scattering in manila when suddenly, they got attacked by Luther, Lucian(who posses the prince hector) and neil(the man who posses the prince paris)

(In taiwan)
Kurayami, seul-ki and sasaki already defeated the enemies, they're now fleeing towards japan and Philippines.

To be continued.  . .