Act XXI: London bridge is falling down

Kaminari, scarlet and luther reunite while the falcon, zayn and yue regrouped.

Kaminari takes on the falcon, scarlet stood up against yue and luther suggest himself to fought against zayn.

Kaminari charged his lightningbolt and threw it towards the falcon.

The falcon, zayn and yue came into a suprise as the attack is completely unexpected, when zayn was about to look at them, luther kicks the dome that surrounds zayn, but it was no use.

Zayn startled and released a powerful attack from his bow but luther runs in a irrelevant speed making zayn's attack useless.

Kaminari grabs the falcon's wings and threw him all the way to the bridge of london.

Yue was about to follow kaminari but scarlet attacks yue with her arrow, love arrow.

Luther keeps running around the city and kicking the dome with his powerful kick, zayn can't keep with his speed up so he force to use his sword.

Zayn calculating the speed and timing of luther, Luther then quickly attacks the dome using the technique "gumah rush" it's an attack that can penetrate anything in a speed of light.

Zayn then uses one of his technique
"The force of asgard" it tripled the weight of the sword making it very powerful consuming heavy and powerful auras inside of it.

Zayn and luther collide, it creates a powerful shockwave enough to destroy the building, houses and even cars around them.

The dome got destroyed and luther rapidly attacks zayn, zayn was spilling blood and thought to himself

"Am I not qualified enough to be your lover, Rinshiki?" Zayn's eye then glows.
And shouted

"I've come too far to fail!"

Zayn launches a heavy blow into luther, luther got blasted all the way to the hills.

Jasmine spotted him and volunteered to rescue the unconscious luther.

Zayn's eyes glow soaking for vengeance.

Kaminari summons a storm into the bridge, and strucked the falcon.
The falcon felt unconscious and fell to the water.

Kaminari then senses zayn's presence with a poweful aura in his body, kaminari created a powerful lighting bolt and threw it to zayn but zayn easily repels it.

Kaminari created a lightningbolt to dwell it and they both collide with their weapons.

All of the people in london look at the powerful aura they senses.

The soldiers of the organization blocked the spartan with a heavy shield.
The spartans tries to pierce through it but nothing worked.

Zayn and kaminari both throw punches to each other, both throw heavy blows and heavy attacks yet both of them have the courage to stand against each other.

Kaminari forged his hands with lightningbolt blasting zayn all the way to the bridge, the bridge started to collide and zayn started jumping back to throw another punch.

Zayn smiles and thought to himself
"Fighting the man whose capable of destroying this place isnt so bad afterall!"

--(flash back from 3 years ago)--

Zakali(zayn's real name) was onced a soldier who desires to fight for Rinshiki.
He became a member of a special group called task force 420.

They were a group of soldiers that fight from the dark, they were like assassins.
One day when they were tasked to assasinate a certain man.
They attack at midnight riding on a boat that was made for the squad.

The enemy's location is in a building located on a very small island.
Zakali is a private first class so he got leading commands on the lower, the captain that time was Duke.

Duke ordered zakali to lead the other privates to the building, they've breached the area and made their way inside.

They have found some guns, weapons and documents that the target have, they have spotted some guards and use a silencer to annihilate them.

They have made their way to the rooftop where the target was standing.
Zakali ordered his man not to shoot and came to the target slow and steady.

The man then said "3...2.." zakali ordered his man to jump off the building and land to the water..

Then the rooftop explodes.
The light house then got alarmed and duke ordered several more soldiers to aid the injured group of zakali.

Zakali hits the water and walks while in pain, he's feeling dizzy.
When he take a look on the front of the building, he saw a man in a mask shooting at the soldiers.

Duke then shouted "Reyes! It's been a while commander." Zakali was confused and fell into the ground.

Zakali woked up 20 minutes later and saw duke laying in the ground with the other soldiers he was also wielding a sword and a book, zakali also spotted the man with a mask jumping from a helicopter and escaping carrying the target.

Zakali tries to aid duke and the other soldiers.
They ride to the yacht that was on the island and use it to flee.

All of the soldiers manage to survive but the mission failed.
Zakali and duke was removed from the army.

Duke then asked zakali if he's interested at possessing the power of a norse, zakali laughs about it and ignores the offer, duke offer once again with a serious face and zakali response with " the power of what? You must be daydreaming mr.duke".

Duke then shows the sword with an incredible aura on his hand, zakali was shocked and couldn't believe what he saw.

Duke asked him once again if he wants to posses a power,
And zakali accepted the offer.

He recieved the power of vali.

*In the current timeline*

Zayn grabs the chain that was supporting the bridge and throws it towards kaminari, kaminari ofcourse; easily destroyed it but the bridge collapse. Now the soldiers from the ground can't enter the capital.

Kaminari attacks zayn one more time and charges his most powerful lighting bolt, zayn smiles and didn't regret anything he have done.

Kaminari throws the bolt towards zayn and zayn got blasted all the way to the water.

But since zayn can breathe in water, he only felt unconscious and was left there with a wound on his chest.

Yue then attacked scarlet with fatal blows and scarlet was having a hard time.

A woman from the sky appears and shouted "It is time!"
The place was unleashed with black-dark and sinister fog covering everything in london.

The organization's troop felt hope as they smiled up while the spartans and the cult was trembling with confusion.

Yue also said "she's here." Scarlet response with "who?"

Yue then said " riri-chan, had arrived."

The woman kicks kaminari, kaminari coughs blood and blasting him all the way to the hills where the first battle collide.

Everyone, including luther and jasmine got shocked when he saw kaminari laying on the ground with a fatal wound on his chest.

The woman then attacks the spartan soldiers, the soldiers got blast off including the soldiers of athena, the soldiers of the sea and more.

Yue kicks scarlet all the way to the place where the dome of zayn was placed.

Sherwin and henry tries to attack the woman but they got repelled and got blasted, the woman jumped rapidly heading towards kaminari, she kicks jasmine and punches luther.

And she approached on kaminari with a wound in his chest.

To be continued...