Act XXX: see you again

The others are in Chicago, Las Vegas and Toronto looking for nifuji and the others, while quilge and kaminari is very close to the earth's ground

Quilge and kaminari is five thousand feet from the round, he released the rope from the chariot and quilge said "catch with you later, bye!" Quilge heads over back to london.

The giant named "Rokougun" jumps thousands of feet from the ground, they  jumps from the sky and lands on the ground, destroying part of Cleveland.

The civilians was trembling in fear so they ran away and tried to flee away.
Guards of the organization tries to stop the duo, but kaminari's speed is too fast that it was a blink of an instant before they fell.

Kaminari and rokougun runs as they flee from Cleveland, they got a touch that Chicago is in danger because of a crazy woman who runs around.

Kaminari was running towards chicago, they have encountered several people who posses some of the powers of the Greeks, kaminari stops time for 30 seconds and attacked them with powerful cuts and slashes leaving them with a big wound after the time stomp.

Kaminari defeats a total of 17 people who posses the power of the Greeks, kaminari and rokougun runs as they destroyed everything on their way.

Meanwhile, sherwin arrives and attacked seul-ki, seul-ki blocks sherwin's attack and stabbed sherwin on to the stomach, it was just minor wound so sherwin didn't pay attention too much.

Then daz( the man who posses deimos) and zarmadon( the man who posses phobos) attacked seul-ki together.

Daz teleports behind her and cut her back, seul-ki was wide opened and got slashed by zarmadon in the chest.

They then bow before sherwin and let him finish seul-ki off, but before sherwin attacks seul-ki, kaminari and rokougun jumps into the battlefield with a dazzling attacked, rokougun destroyed everything that the spartan wrath and kaminari struck down sherwin with his lightning bolt, he stops time and jumped in to save seul-ki, he then slashed the two with his diamond scythe.

Time move once again and the two brothers got blasted along with their leader sherwin.

Kaminari assisted seul-ki but seul-ki wants is revenge from the past.
Kaminari understands it, he takes daz and zarmadon all the way to rokougun and rokougun punches them and got blasted on different building, sherwin was about to struck kaminari when seul-ki suddenly pops from behind and blows sherwin off the way.
Kaminari entrusted her sherwin while he will take care of the others.

Seul-ki slashed the knocked sherwin and sherwin slashed seul-ki with his spear.

Seul-ki got pushed back and started off with her defense stance again
Sherwin then said " you, know nothing about this world yushikawa!"

Seul-ki then said "believing you that you teamed up with me once again for peace was a mistake, now this power will end the contract."

(In battle pov)
Seul-ki and sherwin dwelled equally in strength, seul-ki slashed sherwin with her powerful sword, sherwin got furious and put up a flame on his spear attacking seul-ki.

(In the past pov)
Sherwin was the loneliest boy on the playground since he's too powerful in both physical and mental strength

(In battle pov)
Sherwin struck down the aegis that seul-ki possessed and attacks her, seul-ki manage to have a grasp on her sword her cut a large wound on sherwin's arm.

(In the past pov)
Seul-ki was the most adored and love woman in the playground, she was love for her intelligence and worry of others
Seul-ki and sherwin was considered rival in school.

(In battle pov)
Sherwin then dodged the next attack that seul-ki was about to perform and slashed her from the legs, she got blasted back and she couldn't jump properly anymore.
Sherwin was about to attack her but she dodges the attack.

(In the past pov)
Sherwin and seul-ki were rival in anything, in exams, in strength, in sports and even in cooking,
They respected each other until one day, elvis and souske came before them.
They got recruited and was assigned to them the power of athena and ares.

They both were in very different world, seul-ki was guarding Vietnam while sherwin was guarding Rome.
Both will fight when they met each other so elvis decided to separate them.

Years later, they both met each other in the battlefield, both was ready to kill each other until, ryan came and attacked them.

They both losses to ryan, but ryan got successfully sealed for 6 months.

(In battle pov)
Sherwin grabs his spear and shouted "THIS IS SPARTA!"
Seul-ki lifted her sword and screamed
"THIS IS ATHENS!"

they both stabbed each other in the chest, they both fall with a deep wound deep inside, then they said..

(In the past pov)
Seul-ki and sherwin falls as they both laugh on how good their chemistry were, then they said..

(Both past and battle pov)
"If only we met in different ways, we could be the best of friends!"

Seul-ki and sherwin both closed their eyes and have a peaceful death.
Kaminari saw seul-ki and sherwin laying on the ground and immediately jumps in and saves her, but it was already too late.

Kaminari also checked sherwin but he also past away. Kaminari didn't bothered taking their bodies away and instead, he covers their body with a huge scarf covering their body.

Rokougun then annihilated daz and zarmadon.
The four and other more 17 greek possessors got sent to the river of styx.

Kaminari teared up and rides on rokougun's back as rokougun gives kaminari a tissue but kaminari said he's good. Kaminari forced the 300 remaining spartans to team up with them, he explains that they were on the wrong side all along.

King leonidas made an agreement and join forces with kaminari, together they attacked orlando and save the friends of his.

In london, queen Elizabeth and quilge have a little talk about what's happening from the world, Elizabeth also resembles the woman she once friend with, saying that she possessed the power of amaterasu.

Quilge was shocked and asked queen Elizabeth about her location, but that was 2p years ago and don't have a clue on where she is now.

Quilge and Elizabeth bid farewell to each other as quilge goes back to the hill to wait for a certain human.

He waited for 15 minutes then a man and a girl showed up.
It was ryan and the girl who can seal her.

Quilge said "yo Ryan, its been a while"
Ryan then said, "it's seems that Rinshiki have been defeated"
Quilge said yes and recruited ryan to avenged Rinshiki.

Ryan accepts the offer and quilge rides on his chariot throws a large rope on the ground saying they must ride on the rope.

Ryan carries the girl and the girl kinda blushed..quilge maneuver the horses and flew back to america.

To be continued. . .