Act XIX: storm

The battle between the 2 suns have began, they both reign the sky while ryan was reigning over the ground.

Ragual unleashed his staff and attacked quilge, quilge and Ragual have a dynamic fight, Ragual releases multiple fireball from the sun, while quilge cover himself up and buffs his shield making it 5x more durable.

Quilge then attacked Ragual, both having blood thirst in the sky, quilge attacked him with a lunge, Ragual tries to blocked it with the staff and barely got killed in a second.

Ragual unleash a technique called "palm of flames" where he would unleash the power from the ground.
Quilge has a different technique compare to the others.

Quilge has 7 forms of the sun in his palm, it's has 8th forms but the last one is dangerous.
Quilge uses 1st form and a big meteor suddenly launched from the sky, its powerful, anyone can get killed with it.

Ragual use his palm of flames to punch the meteor, getting destroyed.
Ragual was laughing and happy, However the pieces is falling towards london and the hills.

Yue saw this and teleports immediately at the london. The hill got completely destroyed. Everyone's reaction was unbelievable.

Quilge then attacked Ragual, ragual let his guard down got hit by it.

Quilge knows how powerful and dangerous Ragual, he unleashed a powerful flames and a piece of rock from the ground will levitate and gonna head towards the sun.

Since Ragual can't move when he's in space, quilge takes this opportunity to seal him. The rock hits Ragual and the rock head towards space instantly.

Instead of getting in the sun, he was imprisoned in Jupiter, the rock suddenly turn into chains that's seemingly made with flames.
Ragual was locked up and couldn't move for a while.

Quilge then summons his chariot and head towards london, but ryan didn't let him, he unleashed a powerful thunder blocking Quilge's path.

Quilge was force to join the fight making it 3v1.

Sherwin attacked ryan but ryan just slams him again, he was blasted away through the woods. Seul-ki was also blasted but not that far.

Quilge then attacks Ryan, ryan also attacks quilge causing both of their weapons collide.
Everyone felt the pressure of the heat, and electric.
Then a massive shockwaves occurred after they collide.

Sherwin from afar throw his spear at ryan, but ryan felt it and repel it. Quilge attacks ryan from behind and ryan quickly stops quilge from attacking him.

But ryan left an opening behind, seul-ki attacks him and got blasted not that far.
Ryan felt the blood in his veins flowing out of his body after getting slashed.

Ryan jumped back again and attacked seul-ki and quilge, but marcelino grabs his foot using the vines, sherwin then unleashed a technique called "the spear of sparta" that unleashed a large spear infront of them causing a large shockwave; it hits ryan, thus they thought they finally defeated him, but the skin of ryan is too durable that it gave him a fatal damage in the chest. But ryan is still up, laura( the woman who posses the power of Eir) popped from behind and healed Ryan's wound.

The others saw this and tries to attack ryan but the wounds are already healed up, ryan uses one of his techniques "the storm" to create a heavy fog from the sky and buff his next attack.

Sherwin uses his technique "bind of war", seul-ki uses her technique "wrath of strategy", marcelino summons his technique "garden of deadly vines" and quilge summons a large fireball from the sky.

Before all of them attack, ryan slams his hammer to the ground, causing the range of 20 meters, destroyed.

Sherwin got toasted and unconscious, seul-ki was protected by her shield, same goes to quilge, And marcelino got his back bleeding unconscious.

Quilge and seul-ki was left conscious, they both attacked ryan but ryan slams his hammer and both of them got piled back. Ryan then picks up the unconscious marcelino and threaten that he would kill marcelino now.

Quilge and seul-ki trembled as they can't attack him. When suddenly salazar jumps from the sky and immediately chain the body of ryan up, ryan was suprised and asked what was happening, Salazar throws ryan away.

He then gives wine to marcelino to heal themselves up.

Quilge and salazar attacked ryan once again. Before ryan slams it again, salazar holds the right arm where Ryan's thor is on at, and quilge immediately attacks ryan into the chest.

A girl who healed Ryan's wounds came to them and sit, seul-ki threatened her but the girl didn't care, in fact she doesn't want a war, all he wants is for ryan to be free from the wrath of Rinshiki.

Seul-ki asked the girl whose rinshiki, and the girl replied "she's the boss of the organization." Seul-ki was shocked and couldn't believe what he just heard.

Thor then slams his hammer electrocuting them, quilge tries to fight but was blasted away, salazar tries to but was thrown in the hills.

Marcelino runs towards salazar and tries to make him drink the wine.
Ryan glares at them with a menace face and walks slowly but heavy presence,  seul-ki and sherwin came prepared when the girl suddenly says "use me as your weapon, and I'll seal him in the first hit"

Seul-ki was suprised and asked if it was alright, sherwin says that it was a sacrifice. The girl turned into a sword and seul-ki weild it. Sherwin, Salazar and marcelino came prepared for their final act.

Sherwin summons his horses and attacked ryan, ryan slams the hammer but sherwin jump before he could get hit, with the wounds that ryan was having, he can't move freely, sherwin slashed his arm and ryan slams him with his hammer, sherwin got blasted and told marcelino to hold Ryan's hand.

Marcelino and salazar tied both of his hands, and seul-ki attacks from his chest.

Since his skin is durable the blade didnt killed him, but he was sealed by the woman. The woman become the seal herself and sealed ryan for 6 months.

Sherwin then get closed to the spot where ryan got sealed and told it that
"No one deserves it, but it's a sacrifice that someone is willing to make."

Seul-ki and the others immediately rushed at london, they have defeated the troops of the organization and blast their way to london.

20 minutes earlier. . .

The man and carl is still fighting, throwing heavy attacks to each other.

Nifuji noticed it and teared up when he saw the man again... it was Zeke the man who posses the power of Achilles.

To be continued...