Act XXVII: Never ending war

Mugsy carries a building and throws it on souske, souske summons his blade and instantly cut through it.

Souske charged through mugsy and mugsy was on a glimpse of unconsciousness.
Souske sent mugsy to Tartarus and was forced to carried the world's burden.

Right after souske turns around, souske was sealed by elvis himself.
Scarlet also got defeated by Myne.

Souske before he got sealed, sent jasmine and kayie back to hawaii just to be safe.

Now that the leader and the most powerful member in the group got sealed, the balance of them winning scaled low.

Gabriel and the others was informed and their new objectives was to save their leader, Souske.

Souske inside the seal saw himself laying on the ground and drinking as he watches the world with elvis.

Elvis said "you can win against anyone yet why did you insist to get yourself? Souske?"
Souske then responded with "I have faith to my friends, they'll save me just you watch."

Gabriel and luther battles as the bullet from gabriel is too slow to catch up on luther.
Luther then launched a heavy attack from behind but gabriel turned into smoke and emerged with the air.

He returned to his humanic form and shoots luther Constantly, luther runs away from the bullet and rides the LRT trait that just passed by, ofcourse gabriel follows.

Logan already took care of neil and was looking for gabriel.
Vien was having a hard time fighting lucian as lucian is too durable and too strong.

Vien attacks lucian with music and lucian was pushed back, he then attacks lucian using his sword and both clashed in pair.

Vien and lucian made the battle like a deadly dance.
Vien and lucian fights equally in strength and looked the battle more of a dancing show.

On hawaii, kayie and jasmine were rescued by ryza and yunna saying souske got captured.

Ryza calls Kurayami and said to her that souske got sealed by elvis.
Kurayami and the others thinks of a plan on how they'll save souske.

Ryza and the others decided to go in china and meet the others there.

The battle continues as the music of light and the prince dwells.
Lucian throws vien all the way to someone's house, there vien was seen by a family eating lunch, he took a bit of their food and jumps off the roof.

Vien then collaged with lucian once more and they both set spared to each others.

Vien said "isn't this quite exhausting dude?" Lucian said "what are you talking about, we're just getting started!" Then lucian blasts vien out of the pasig river.

Vien got sweaty and said to himself
"Ahh~ this kid is too powerful, time to get serious as well"

Vien's sword turned into a violin and he began to start the music.
Lucian was getting concerned on what he's gonna release so he prepare his battle stan and waiting for vien's attack.

Vien then played the violin, it was a sweet tone of music.
Lucian was sensing strange about the power and was trying to guess what was vien doing.

Vien then stopped and said
"I'm ready"
Vien sings loudly like a rock metal singer and he created a massive shockwave causing the area to get penetrated.

Lucian was blasted all into many houses until he got blasted into city's street.

Vien jumps and his violin turned into a more powerful looking sword again, lucian saw vien coming so he dodges the attack vien landed, vien then strikes lucian with a heavy blow, lucian manage to block it but the ground shambles as vien's attack almost destroy a city.

Vien and lucian dwells as they both measured great disadvantages.
Lucian got held back all the way to a building.
Vien was about to lunch a powerful slash to lucian but lucian close his eyes for a second.

He thinks of the moments he cherished and said "I'm ready"
He created a powerful slashed setting spar with vien's attack.

The slash collide and the place explodes.

2 minutes later, the place turned into a wrecked city and seened nothing but ashes, luckily the city was already evacuated by logan earlier, so vien can freely attack someone.

Vien woked up with blood on his hands, he then walk towards lucian, lucian woked up and had a headache, he then stands up and walk towards vien.

Both got close together, vien the said
"Hey homie, you looking bloody right now"

Lucian then said "same to you bastard."
Lucian and vien punches each other, they both dwelled on the place where they destroyed.

Lucian and vien we're throwing heavy attacks, until both of them fall.
Lucian and vien talks about things that is currently happening around the world.

Vien asked lucian If he can help them to change and restore back the world's peace, lucian agreed with vien's request so lucian and vien exchange numbers.
They both bid farewell and now lucian is working under souske.

On the other hand, in EDSA gabriel was fighting luther, luther was dodging it while riding the train.

Gabriel then turned into a smoke and tackled luther onto the highway, the highway was full with civilians and none of them can go full out.

Both decided to fight physically and threw each other with heavy punches.

To be continued. . .