Act XXIX: Rokougun

Kaminari was ready to fight the people in earth and prepare his tool, quilge then asked kaminari to get ready for the final lesson.

Kaminari ready his sword and scythe, quilge then opens a cage into jupiter filled with chains outside.

Quilge releases it and ordered kaminari to defeat him and he'll receive a powerful power.

Kaminari stop times and spam lightning bolt towards the cage, kaminari then created multiple slashes heading towards the cage, time had began to move.

The cage got completely destroyed. however, A giant camed out giving immense aura from the place.
It was a man who posses the power of
Alcyoneus.

The man attacks kaminari with his giant club and slams in into Jupiter, kaminari levitates and attacks the giant but the giant didn't died, his body got reform and began to attack kaminari once more, Kaminari thinks of a way on how to defeat him, the giant then turned invincible, kaminari Can't see where he went, he then got crushed from behind by nothing, then the giant got seened again crushing the body of kaminari, but kaminari resists and slashed the body of the giant, the giant's body reform once again and attacked kaminari, kaminari was thinking of a way on how to destroy it.

He stopped time and created powerful slashes from the sword and from the scythe.
It hits the chest of the titan but it reformed once again.

Kaminari thinks of a way to defeat it, the giant jumps 18 feet from the ground, then kaminari stops time and throw multiple lightning bolts to him, he was thinking of a way to defeat it during the lefted seconds.

The time move once again and the lightning bolt hits the giant, the giant couldn't reform while levitating, kaminari looks at him and see him in pain, that's where he realized that the giant is immortal if he's stepping on Jupiter, but he's completely defenseless in different planet nor space itself.

The giant landed into the jupiter and reform His body, kaminari then created a powerful lightning bolt and instead of pointing in on the giant, he pointed it on the ground.

The ground collapse and the giant levitate from the sky, the giant then got blasted off by kaminari all the way to Saturn and destroyed the giant.

The giant was unconscious, kaminari is afraid of killing the giant so instead, the giant and kaminari made an agreement, he said that kaminari would save him in exchange, he'll become his ally and give him half of his power to reign the world.

The giant gave his power to kaminari and kaminari became immortal.
Quilge was so proud that his apprentice  was a nice person.

2 days passed and the three were ready to go back to earth, the citizens of Jupiter bids their farewell to the three.

they jumped into the rope of quilge's chariot and flee their way, quilge remembers something so he returned to moon for a second.

There he was Ragual chained up,
Ragual and quilge talks about things happening in the earth, ragual got released by quilge and instead attacking him, ragual shake hands with quilge.

They now heading their way back to planet earth.

Seul-ki and the others decided to meet at Washington, United states instead since china has a very restricted place.

They have arrived at California where believed that suijin was held capture.
Ryza and Kurayami saw each other and rent a place in California.

Gabriel then informed the others that they have also arrived in california, they now think of a plan on how to save their boss to elvis.

Seul-ki was informed that all of her soldiers was captured and held in California.
The others think of a way to save the soldiers from the hands of elvis.

Seul-ki spotted a big cage on the ground outside the window and spotted the commander of her army, they think of a plan on how to release them and now they attacked.

They attacked the low guards guarding the area and released the thousand of captured soldiers seul-ki got.

A total of 11,000 was underneath, even vien and logan was suprised on the amount of soldiers inside the area.

The commander said that some of the soldiers were scattered around the world.
Seul-ki shouted sherwin's name, while in Orlando, sherwin was spouted talking to the hostage scarlet and interrogates her, he said that if she didn't reveal their hide out, he'll kill scarlet.

Scarlet didn't said it so sherwin sents her back to the cage, she spots the weakened nifuji on the ground laying and sleeping.

Scarlet also saw a wounded henry the right side of her cell, she then realized that they're in trouble now.

Now that Ragual was released, they were ready to return back to earth when suddenly, he saw a powerful man walks before them, ragual insisted and stayed to defeat the man, quilge wanted to help but they have no time left to spare.

Kaminari wanted to help but Ragual wants to deal with it alone, before they leave quilge said "just take it easy while using a piece of the sun Ragual."
Ragual laughs and said "you too."

Quilge and the others flew off, but before they reached earth, they were attacked and got blasted to mars.

They fought an unknown titan and they have to fight it in mars.
They fight it for 5 and a half months, they have defeated it, but for Ragual's case, he has yet claimed the victor.

During the 5 months of battle, gabriel and the others scattered around america to look for some clues and pieces.

Seul-ki then heard that sherwin is orlando so she began to emerged and lunch an attack towards orlando, the enemy was alerted and the soldiers of the organization fought seul-ki in Chicago.

Sherwin heard about this and rides his flaming horse just to hear dwell against seul-ki.

Sherwin also has comrades on his side.

To be continued...