THIRTY ONE

Ace had been sitting with the journal in his hand for hours

Ace had been sitting with the journal in his hand for hours. Klaus had to leave to meet up with his brother and sister because something was happening in town that they needed to take care of. But Klaus said that he would come back later to help out with the journals. Their mother was back, somehow but Ace didn't really question it because apparently everyone came back after they had died for whatever reason someone wanted them to be alive.

Ace hadn't really been in the loop on what's happening in the family because he had his own problems and they always had something going on, and that made everything harder to keep track of. He couldn't focus on how many things at the moment because everyone needed something and it was very important for Ace and his family to figure out what has happened in their family to start with.

The journals were hard to translate because Ace was the only one that could read them and he had to get all the words and sentences to make sense and also mean something. The text in the journals were written in an old still with words that weren't used anymore or they had a completely different meaning behind them, so Ace had a lot to figure out.

Ace put the journal on the coffee table and his paper where he had been writing down all the things he had figured out also on the table on top of the journal before he stood up from the couch and stretched his arms over his head. He put his arms down before walking into the bathroom and started to get undressed and jumped into the shower while the water was still warming up.

He heard the door unlock before the bathroom opened. "Klaus?" Ace asked before someone opened the shower door and got in. "You are back early"

"A lot of things are happening, I will tell you later after the shower" Klaus answered before spinning Ace around so he could see his face before pressing a kiss on his lips. That kiss escalated and led to a lot of things...

Ace was in the kitchen cooking some food for himself while Klaus was in his bedroom getting dressed in some of Ace's clothes. "Okay so what happened?" Ace asked when Klaus put his arms around him and leaned on his back.

"We came up with a plan using Davina and Kol. Our plan is that we will distract Esther by making her do the body-jumping spell for Rebekah and then we can kill her before Esther can jump bodies. But the thing is if we fail with this plan we can just put Rebakah back in her body" Klaus explained.

"It feels like something bad is going to happen with this plan" Ace remarked before putting the food on the plate and the two of them moved over to the kitchen table to talk instead so Ace could eat also.

"But the big problem is to get Kol to help us, but to get him on our team we have to help him and if we give him the paragon diamond, then he is on our team." Klaus explained.

"Something really bad is going to happen," Ace said.

"Hopefully not," Klaus murmured.