THIRTY TWO

Klaus had been telling Ace all that had been happening and one of those things was that Finn who hated any supernatural being had magically bound them to the compound so he was forcing them all to share that space which isn't all that big. But he hoped that they would kill each other or that they would decide that their hatred was the only emotion that they had between them.

Hayley had an arranged marriage thing going on but she wanted to start everything right so she wanted to tell Jackson about what had happened between her and Elijah the other night. But not a big surprise there, he didn't take that well and Ace understood him because it had to be hard to hear his soon-to-be-wife was in love with another man, and it didn't help either that he was immortal.

But later when Jackson had some time to think about everything he wanted to make a few things right with Hayley, so he presented her with an engagement ring and he even told her that he had always loved her and that she didn't need to love him back, even when they were married.

But before that happened something big happened at the Mikaelsons homestead which led to a brawl that Klays and Ace had to stop before something bad happened. Kol and Davina came to help them and did a destruction spell and pulled down the boundaries long enough for the wolves to escape but before Kol could escape Klaus pushed him back inside, so Kol missed his chance to escape. The thing was that Klaus had pushed Kol inside with the very hungry vamps while Kol was in his human self.

As Ace thought something bad was going to happen with Rebekah jumping bodies because she was now in the same prison as Mary Alice and Astrid except she was now in Astrid's body and this was all because Kol wanted his revenge on her because of something that happened in 1914. But the thing is that when everything had happened Rebekah had slipped her blood in her mother's drink when she wasn't looking and that means that Esther had died with vampire blood in her system. So now she could be what she hated the most or she could be dead which was the choice Klaus gave his mother. But after this Klaus had been given back the White Oak Stake by Kol to show him that he could keep his word.

But when Klaus had trapped him Kol had told him that Rebekah was safe but he couldn't get out of the house with the hungry vampires because the boundaries were already up so he couldn't escape.While this was happening Rebekah had surrendered herself to the controlling faction at the witch asylum, and as they put her to bed, the tiles on the floor which she had been using to communicate with the ghost-girl before, shifted to reveal the girls name... Freya.  

Ace and Klaus were trying to find a way for Marcel and his vampires and Kol out of the compound that they were still trapped inside. But while they were trying to find a way, Marcel brings them some bad news, that he had been bitten by a werewolf during the struggles that had happened earlier. Davina didn't really have any luck working her locator spell against Finn, so she tried another route to find him. She uses a spell to see what Finn is doing, and where he is. She was able to pinpoint his location, and she also knows that he is channeling the power of both parents and using totems.

But while this was happening Finn used totems to put all three of his siblings down, Kol, Klaus and Elijah. Once they were all unconscious, they were "awake" in a nightmare of a cabin. But their bodies remained behind, but their minds were trapped with Finn's. Davina and Ace tries to wake Klaus up but to no avail. While doing so, thye discover Klaus' phone and answers it. When they learn from Cami that Elijah collapsed too, Davina instantly knows what she saw was Finn working a spell against all three of his brothers. After Davina helps , the brothers wake up. But Klaus went Marcel's loft to find the vampires and Marcel gone, but he meets Aiden there and he tells Klaus about Hayley's plan to free her people, a part of their plan was to smoke the Blue Calamus plant. He plans to fo to the bayou and put a stop to this before Hayley can divulge the secret that all must keep, but he needed Ace help with this plan because he has a lot of power being a true alpha.