NINE

Not a lot happened after Hayley and Ace left with Klaus, but something that happened was that Klaus declared the vampires free to hunt and kill all the werewolves that were in the bayou, and that was eliminating his ability to make more hybrids

Not a lot happened after Hayley and Ace left with Klaus, but something that happened was that Klaus declared the vampires free to hunt and kill all the werewolves that were in the bayou, and that was eliminating his ability to make more hybrids. Klaus compels Cami again but the reason is still unknown for Ace but he will probably find out sooner than expected and it probably has something to do with Marcel.

Hayley kind of betrays Klaus and tells Rebekah and Elijah about the decisions their brother had made and that Klaus has called for her safety, she wants them to go and save her werewolf kin from the vampires that are hunting and killing all of them. They succeed in saving them from the hungry vampires and the werewolves have to go into hiding. Cami is getting smarter and smarter and has begun to tape her and Klaus conversations so she can remember after Klaus takes away her memories. Now Marcel has started to rule at Klaus' side as equals. Klaus forgives his siblings for all that they have done and welcomes them into moving into the Chez Original whenever they are ready.

LIVING ROOM, THE ABATTOIR 

"You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to know the obvious. Our secret weapon has escaped." Klaus said sitting down on a couch with Ace sitting next to him listening to their conversation about Davina.

"She wouldn't just leave, she knows the witches want her back." Marcel replies before Elijah appears from around the corner and Marcel turns towards him.

"Her violin is missing. She may have left of her own volition." Elijah said with a frown.

"What did you say to her in the attic? She lied to my face so she could stay up there, thinking that you'd help her control her magic. How do we know you didn't take her?" Marcel asked.

"I have no idea where Davina is, or why she ran away. Can I suggest you take a step back?" Elijah remarked, making Marcel eye him for a moment before turning away. "I can assure you I have absolutely no desire to see that child come into harm's way. She's suffered enough with this Harvest ritual nonsense."

"That child, to whom you refer to so affectionately, is the most powerful witch in New Orleans. If she's fled, what's to stop her from destroying us? In fact, destroying all we've worked for? No, if she's not a friend to this family, then she is our enemy." Klaus stated.

"She is a friend, Klaus." Marcel declared.

"Well, let's hope so. Lucky for you, I know how to get her back. Follow my lead." Klaus said as he leaves and Marcel goes to follow when Elijah stops him.

"You know how Niklaus operates. If he perceives a threat, he can become quite ruthless. This would not bode well for Davina." Elijah stated.

"I'm not going to let anybody lay a finger on her. " Marcel hissed.

"Nor will I." Elijah added.

COURTYARD, THE ABATTOIR

Hayley and Rebekah are ruffling around chests, looking at old white dress costumes when Ace walks up to them tiredly.

"So the witch is missing, huh?" Hayley questioned looking at both of them.

"Yup, the others are talking about it a lot," Ace said with a yawn.

"Walked right out of the front door, apparently. Know anything about it?" Rebekah asked.

"No, although I did tell her that the witch Elders were dead," Hayley responded.

"Well, why would she care, when the witches tried to kill her in their ritual?" Rebekah questioned.

"I think it was more that Marcel didn't tell her that the one thing preventing her from being free had been eliminated." Hayley suggested.

"So you are the reason she's run off," Ace and Rebekah said at the same time.

"Hey, I was just telling her the truth. She's the one who realized they were just using her to keep their control over the witches." Hayley stated.

"Yeah well, I've never been a fan of the boys club. Just wait, Elijah will join them and the three of them will be impossible." Rebekah remarked and all of them watched Marcel and Klaus on the balcony muttering quietly. "Used by the witches, lied to by Marcel, manipulated by Elijah, threatened by Klaus. Just like a modern-day Casket Girl".

"Are you talking about Davina or yourself?" Hayley asked, glancing at Rebekah.

"Does it matter? Either way, us girls have got to stick together." Rebekah said.

"That's true," Ace remarked with a big yawn.

"Are you tired?" Hayley asked with a giggle.

"Yeah, I didn't really get any sleep last night because Klaus won't stop walking around all the time," Ace remarked with a sigh.

Hayley giggled before she watched Ace walk back inside to probably fall asleep in the first bed he found.

——————

The first bed Ace found was Klaus' bed, so he fell straight down into the bed. He was too lazy and tired to walk upstairs to his bedroom so he took Klaus to bed. Ace took off his shoes and threw them down on the floor near the door before he pulled off his shirt and also threw it on the floor.

He laid down on his stomach and with a yawn he slowly started falling asleep but just as he was getting into his sleep state the door opened and Klaus walked inside. Klaus stopped when he saw that Ace was laying on his bed without a shirt on and his stuff was on the floor.

"What are you doing in my bed?" Klaus asked, walking closer to the bed where Ace was.

Ace pulled up his head from the pillow his face was smashed into and turned to the side and looked at Klaus with tired eyes.

"Your bed was closer than mine" Ace murmured moving to the side so Klaus could lay down next to him in the bed.

Klaus looked at the space Ace made for him on the bed and sat down on the side of the bed and took off his shoes before laying down next to Ace. He turned his head to the side to look at Ace who was already looking at him. They started to move closer to each other before they could feel each other's breath on their faces. Ace looked down at Klaus' lips before looking him into the eyes. He leaned forward and placed his lips on Klaus's before they started moving them slowly and closed their eyes when they got into the kiss.