FOUR

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire." Rebekah stated making Ace give her a look from the bed he was laying on.

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked the helpless pregnant girl who's carrying my child." Klaus replied.

"Oh, I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven." Rebekah said before Hayley entered the room.

"The werewolf would like to know what the plan is. " Hayley stated.

"Me too," Ace said.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, love: My plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." Klaus said before Rebekah takes a pencil from the desk beside her and throws it in Klaus' direction but Klaus catches it easily before it can impale his face.

"The plan to rescue Elijah. You know, the good brother. The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back." Hayley stated.

"In the front, if we're being specific." Klaus said.

"Who the hell cares where you stabbed him?" Ace said with a groan.

"You two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what? " Hayley questioned.

"Okay. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy—he's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenage witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly, sister, please." Klaus explained looking at his sister.

"And thirdly, the plan, as you have demanded, is for Niklaus to simply ask Marcel for Elijah back." Rebekah said.

"That's... that's not the whole plan, is it? " Ace asked, sitting up and walking over to them where they stood in a doorway.

"Please, Klaus may be a miserable excuse for a sibling, but there is none more diabolical." Rebekah stated.

"And that's only the Plan A, love. There's always a Plan B." Klaus admitted-

"And what's Plan B?" Hayley asked.

"War." Klaus confessed.

"Amazing, we are all gonna die" Ace murmured as he rubbed his hand over his face.

-----

When the siblings left the house, Hayley and Ace were left behind. Ace was done with the sibling and didn't want to help them kill everyone and he also didn't want to go to the party Marcel was having because he was a true alpha and he wasn't welcomed.

Ace looked at Hayley as she was standing in the kitchen eating some fruit.

"So what are we going to do now?" Ace asked, making Hayley look at him.

"I don't know, we could look around the house" Hayley said, making a smirk form on Ace's face before he started walking up the stairs with Hayley right behind him.

Ace stopped outside a door before turning to look at Hayley for a moment before turning back to the door and opening the door and stepping inside the room. They looked around the room that was filled with paintings. Hayley walked into the room to look closer but Ace got stuck on a painting that was calling his name so he walked closer to it and studied it.

"What did you find?" Hayley asked when she didn't hear Ace anymore.

She turned around and saw Ace standing in front of a painting and walked up to him so she was standing next to him and the painting.

"I can't believe Klaus painted all these" Hayley admitted seeing his name on one of them. "I thought he was good at killing people or torture his siblings"

"It's more to him than we imagined" Ace murmured looking at Hayley before looking at the art once again. "He has probably been hurt so many times so he can't show his real self to anybody"

-----

When the sibling got back from the party a lot of things had happened. Marcel's right had killed another vampire and he had a witch lover and that's not good at all so he got his punishment. The witch lover had tried to attack Marcel and some vampires and a lot of things had happened but the siblings didn't tell them all the things but apparently everything was going according to Klaus plan to make Marcel trust him so he could get back the power and the house Marcel had taken from them.

While the siblings talked in one room, Hayley had left Ace in the room where the painting was but when Klaus walked past the room he saw that the room was opened, and saw that Ace was standing in front of a painting.

"What are you doing here?" Klaus asked, walking inside the room.

"Well looking around mostly but this painting was like calling out my name" Ace confessed looking at Klaus when he stood beside Ace in front of the painting.

"What do you mean?" Klaus questioned.

"It reminded me of my childhood," Ace replied, making Klaus look at him while he talked. "It was a dark place and the painting looks and brings back memories that I have always wanted to forget but can't because they made me who I am today"

Ace sighed before looking Klaus in the eyes one last time before leaving the room, while Klaus watched him and thought about what Ace could be hiding because it looked like Ace had been hiding a lot of darkness inside of him.