TWENTY SEVEN

"I'm so tired," Ace murmured before he yawned as he opened the fridge to see if he could find something good to eat

Ace groaned when he saw that there wasn't anything good in the fridge, making him close the door and lean on the door as he rubbed his eyes and sighed. He turned around back to the fridge and opened it again before he slammed it closed again.

"It's not like there is more food in the fridge than there was a second ago." Ace mumbled to himself before looking in the cabinets for some food.

Ace closed the cabinet before moving upstairs where Klaus probably was in the bedroom painting something.

"Hello love" Klaus said looking up from his painting to look at Ace who threw himself on the bed with a groan. "What is wrong with you?"

"We have nothing to eat in this house. I know you guys don't really eat food but you have people here that do and need food to survive." Ace answered but to Klaus it was more of a mumbled because Ace had his head in a pillow on the bed. So he had to strain his hearing to hear what Ace said.

"Do you want to go to a diner or something to get you something to eat?" Klaus asked moving away from his painting to sit next to Ace's dead body on the bed.

Ace nodded before he moved so he was sitting next to Klaus on the bed and pressed a small kiss on his lips. Ace pulled away from Klaus before he got up from the bed and stood in front of Klaus. Klaus pulled Ace closer to him so Ace was standing between his thighs. He put his hands On Ace's hips and leaned up to kiss him. Ace put his hands in Klaus' cheeks as he leaned down to kiss him. Ace later moved his hands down to Klaus' neck as the kiss got rougher before Ace pulled away and stepped away from him.

"Come on now, I'm hungry" Ace mumbled before moving towards the door so he went out before Klaus. Klaus sat on the bed for a moment before he laughed and moved with vampire speed to catch up with the Ace who was outside already.

When they had gotten to a diner in town they sat down at a booth in a corner of the diner.

"Hi, My name is Anna. Are you guys ready to order?" Anna, the waiter asked with a big smile on her lips.

"I will just have some water," Klaus replied, making Anna nod and write it down on her notepad before turning to look at Ace.

"I will have a cheeseburger and some water," Ace said with a small smile.

"Yes, that will be out in a moment" Anna stated before she took the menus that handed her before she walked away from the table to the kitchen where she placed their order.

The two of them talked and laughed a little before Anna came back to their table and placed their orders on the table before giving them a small smile before moving to help some other people. The two of them continued to talk and have a happy time with each other, not knowing what the future was going to bring them but they could only hope that it was something good.

They never talked about the future because they didn't know what it was going to bring them but they focused on each other because they have not really had the time to spend with each other because they very were busy in the day because a lot of thing were happening so they couldn't really spend the time with each other and the time the spent with each other, it was night and both of them were really tired so they mostly were in their own worlds.