ELEVEN

Ace was pacing around in his apartment, he had his right hand in his hair making his curls even more wild then they were before, his eyes were drawn to the floor as he was deep in thoughts

He had the urge to find out more about his family but he knew that if he mentioned it to anyone else they would just tell him not to give them any time of his day, but sometimes he had the urge to find out how they were doing and where they were at this moment but he shouldn't be doing that because what they did to him when he was growing up and still had them in his life and when he didn't have the choice.

Ace stopped pacing and just stared at one of Klaus paintings that he had taken from Klaus room, Klaus probably knew that he had taken it but he hadn't said anything yet. He sighed because he didn't know what to do and what the right decision was, but he knew that probably there was no right or wrong decision about this because in the end it was about him. It was him who suffered all those years, it was him who had all those nightmares about his parents, it was him who was abused mentally and physically, it was him that lived with all that pain for all those years.

But he knew that he had it the worst of his siblings, he knew that once his parents had gotten rid of him, they had gotten more children because finally they had gotten rid of the child that brought them so much negativity and who made them suffer because he just existed. He wanted to meet his siblings and get to know them because he wanted to be there for them better than his parents that he knew weren't there for them. 

Sure he knew that they were better treated that him and he should probably be mad or jealous of that but he wasn't because he knew that he wouldn't want his parents to be that way to him, he didn't care how he was treated by his parents because he had moved past it. Sure he still had nightmares sometime and will live with the pain his parents caused him his entire life. But at this moment he just wanted his siblings to be treated better than he was and they prpobaböy were having a better life than he had.

Some good memories that he had from his childhood was his grandma and grandpa but he knew that they probably had passed away now. But if he remembered correctly his dad had a brother that he met once or twice, but he remembered that he was very keen of his uncle because he was always happy and younger Ace were always drawn to his uncle because he had an amazing personality and were great with children, Ace always wondered why the brothers turned out so different. But if he wanted to know about his family he probably had to contact his uncle who also was a werewolf. Ace took a seat on the bed as he remembered when he met his uncle for the first time.

FLASHBACK

Laughter ran throughout the forest and small children's feet running around, chasing each other as they were playing catch. A small cabin that held the children's families was in the small opening in the forest not too far away from where the children were. A man was grilling the food while two women were sitting around the table and one of the women had a baby girl in her lap that was giggling and playing with the bunny that she had in her lap.

The children came running from the forest giggling as they ran up to the parents. The boy ran up to his uncle who was fixing some food for them.

"Well hello Ace" Max said with a smile as he picked up the boy that was hugging his legs with a big smile on his face.

"Uncle Max," Younger Ace said with a giggle.

Uncle Max put his hands on Ace's tummy before he started tickling him, making younger Ace scream of laughter...

END OF FLASHBACK

But to this day he still wonders why his uncle had not helped him when his parents threw him out. The last time he saw his uncle was when they were in the cabin, and that was right before his life changed for the worse and a couple years later he was thrown out of his house and lost his entire family.