Chapter 13: I Want You Bad

Theodore Nott was tapping his fingers absentmindedly on the side of his bed.

"Can you stop that?" Draco Malfoy suddenly spat at him.

The blond boy was lying on his own bed, multiple books spread out in front of him.

"Sorry," Theodore mumbled.

He had been thinking about Suzy and their moment in the storage cupboard a couple of days ago. He liked kissing her. A lot. But when she had unbuttoned her blouse and he had seen the heated look on her face he had only felt panic and repulsion. Was that a normal reaction when your girlfriend started undressing herself in front of you?

He immediately dismissed that thought. He had never been with anyone before. He probably just wasn't ready for that kind of stuff. Everything was going so well between them, so why would he worry about something like that?

Theodore then looked at Draco who was scowling at a book. The Slytherin had been a bit distracted lately which made him about ten percent less annoying. Theodore wondered what was going on with him, as he wasn't his usual arrogant self all the time.

"Is something going on with Parkinson?" he asked Draco. It was a good guess, since something was always going on between Malfoy and Parkinson ever since fourth year.

"Huh?" Draco answered without looking up.

"Has something happened with Pansy?" Theodore repeated.

Draco looked up and blinked a few times. "Haven't spoken to her in a week. Why?"

Theodore sat up straighter. "Weren't you guys dating?" he asked.

Draco scoffed. "I ain't got time for stuff like that," he said while flipping through the pages of his book. He looked at it like it had insulted him.

Theodore raised an eyebrow. "Who are you and what have you done with Draco Malfoy? You sound like me a month ago."

At that, Draco grinned and he looked at Theodore again. "God, you're right. Sorry, I just have a lot going on at the moment and Pansy wasn't helping with that. She needs a lot of attention that I can't give her right now." He paused, then said: "Maybe we have swapped bodies. With you being all over that Hufflepuff."

Theodore didn't press the matter any more. It was obvious that Draco wanted to switch the subject.

"I am not 'all over her'," Theodore said, using his fingers to add quotation marks. "You make it sound like she is a meal I'm consuming. Susan is amazing. And yes, I like her. A lot."

"You are kissing her every few minutes, you two are constantly soul-gazing into each other's eyes and I have never seen her stand next to you without you holding her hand. It's a lot of PDA, if you ask me."

"Well, deal with it," Theodore replied. "Because none of this would have happened if you and Blaise hadn't been complete dickheads to me about not dating anyone."

"Whatever, Nott," Draco waved him away. "I'm just happy you're finally getting laid."

Theodore's cheeks reddened, but luckily Draco wasn't looking at him anymore. His relationship with Suzy wasn't about that at all. It hadn't even crossed his mind. Except when she had unbuttoned her blouse. That had been the first time he had realised that he was probably going to have sex with Susan at some point. His stomach twisted at the thought. But that was just from nerves, right?

___________________________________

"You look stunning in green, Suzy," Theodore Nott said to her.

Susan Bones smiled widely at her boyfriend. He had just wrapped his Slytherin scarf around her neck and she wore one of his green sweaters. They were going to the Slytherin-Gryffindor quidditch match this afternoon.