Chapter 24: Anything You've Been Dreaming of

Theodore Nott carried Susan Bones all the way to her room where he set her down on the bed carefully before he went to close the door. His heart was beating in his chest fast as he sat down next to her and took her face in his hands. She was blushing. He probably was as well.

"Just tell me what you want me to do, okay?" he whispered to her. She nodded and he kissed her. She immediately opened her mouth, inviting him in.

Theodore thought about how she was kissing his neck in the living room and then realised that her reason for doing so might be because it was something she liked. He slowly moved to her neck, kissing her cheek and her jawline along the way. When he kissed her right below her earlobe, she gasped. He moved his lips across her neck all the way to her shoulder where he pushed the fabric of her dress aside.

Doing this to her was actually a lot better than when she kissed his neck. He noticed that he quite liked the noises she was making as long as he knew her hands wouldn't be moving over his body. That always distracted him and now he could just focus on what Suzy liked.

"Theo?" she whispered. He stopped for a second. Susan placed him between her legs, so she was sitting on top of him. She took his hands and put them on her waist. "Continue," she grinned.

Theodore took her hair in his hands so he could reach her neck better. Susan tipped her head to the side in response. His other hand was still on her waist, stroking her gently while he kissed her neck. Cautiously, he sucked on her skin the way she had done to see her reaction. She moaned, so he continued.

"God, Theo," she groaned as she gripped his shirt. "Please take it off," she begged.

Theodore looked at her in confusion. "Take what off?"

"My dress, you silly," she smiled. Theodore's stomach flipped at the sight of that smile, but at the same time his eyes widened at her words.

Susan pulled the forest green dress she was wearing over her hips and Theodore helped her tug it over her head. She let it fall to the ground. Susan sat on top of him in nothing but her underwear and bra.

He placed his hands on her lower back and stared at her, not knowing what to do with this. The only thing he really noticed was that her skin was very soft and that she was wearing a pretty red bra with a rose print on it.

Susan came closer and kissed him. "Feel me, Theo," she groaned against his mouth. Theodore stroked her back. At some point, Susan let out something that sounded like a frustrated huff. "Just touch my breasts, Theodore." Then she added pleadingly: "Please, I've been wanting you to touch them for two weeks."

Theodore flushed. He couldn't know what she meant exactly with the words 'feel me'. He slowly moved his hands to her breasts and cupped them. Susan kissed him hungrily. Theodore was just wondering how long she wanted this to last, when she moaned: "Just take it off already. I want more of you."

This time, Theodore knew what she meant and his hands moved to her back to try and unhook her bra. He struggled with it and Susan moved his hands out of the way and did it herself. Her bra fell off her shoulders and she threw it to the ground.

Theodore gulped as he moved his hands to her bare breasts. He had never thought he would do something like this, but since his Suzy wanted it so badly, he obeyed. He massaged them and noticed that she was breathing harder in his neck. Her hips were slowly rocking back and forth and her hands gripped his shirt a lot. When his thumb grazed her nipple by accident, she gasped and moaned into his ear: "Yes."

Okay, he thought, so this was what she liked. He tried rubbing both of her nipples at the same time which resulted in Suzy inhaling sharply. "Feels so good," she mumbled with her eyes closed. For some reason Theodore's heart warmed at those words, even though he felt awkward having an almost naked Suzy in front of him.