Bonus chapter: What happened between Hannah Abbott and Draco Malfoy?

As Hannah Abbott walked through the dungeons towards the Potions classroom she had only one thing on her mind, her best friend Susan.

It wasn't like her friend to just skip classes because of some boy. Even when Seamus had broken up with her things hadn't been so bad. Hannah clenched her fists as she thought of Theodore, the one who had caused the look of hurt on her friend's face. She'd blast that Slytherin bastard to another planet if she could.

She arrived at the Potions classroom and noticed that the door was closed. She tried the handle, but it was locked, so she got out her wand and whispered: "Alohomora."

The door opened with a slight crack and Hannah stepped inside. Just retrieving Susan's handbook and then straight back to the common room, she thought as she scanned the room. She was just about to cast the spell Accio, so she didn't have to look for the handbook when she noticed that she wasn't alone in the room.

"Abbott," Draco Malfoy said. He was brewing something, steam rolling over the sides of his cauldron. Hannah couldn't immediately place the smell or look of the potion.

"Malfoy," she replied. Of all the people she could have run into it had to be him. "What are you doing here at this hour?"

Curfew was fast approaching. It was weird that he was making a potion this late in the evening with the door to the classroom locked.

"I could ask you the same question," he said as he dropped something liquid into the cauldron.

"I'm retrieving Susan's handbook. She forgot it," Hannah answered. She squinted her eyes to get a better look at his concoction. "What are you even brewing?"

"None of you business," Draco hissed.

Hannah rolled her eyes at his hostile reply. Such a pity that his pretty face came with such a foul mouth.

She detected Susan's notebook lying on the table across from where Draco stood. She walked over there and was just about to grab the book when she heard footsteps in the corridor.

Draco muttered a curse, ran to Hannah, grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her along after him.

"Let go of me!" Hannah exclaimed.

"Shut it, Abbott," Draco replied with clenched teeth. "Do you want to get detention?"

Hannah kept silent as Draco moved them into the small storage room in the back of the classroom. He closed the door behind them.

The room was so small that they could barely move around without hitting the shelves and making noise. Draco had also put out the light, so they were huddled in darkness.

Someone entered the Potions classroom, probably professor Slughorn, Hannah thought.

She tried to hold her breath and to keep still, but Draco was standing right behind her. The smell of his expensive cologne was both overwhelming and attractive. His breath tickled the back of her neck.

Suddenly, Draco moved his hand and rested it on her hip. His touch sent sparks across her skin.

"Malfoy," Hannah hissed. "Why are you touching me?"

"Because there's no space here, Abbott," he replied defensively. "And be silent."

"There is no reason for your hand to be on my hip," Hannah insisted.

Draco moved closer and as he spoke his lips touched the tip of her ear. "Maybe the reason is that I want it to be there."

Hannah shivered from the thrill of having Draco so close to her. A part of her didn't want him to stop. And she'd be lying to herself if she denied that she had been thinking of him this way ever since Christmas break. Something about the blond arrogant boy just turned her on.