Slytherin - Ch.10

The next day, no one had uttered a word about who Hermione had gotten. And somehow, no one managed to connect the dots and figure out it was Draco Malfoy. Probably because the thought of them together was unbelievable.

It was all a guessing game, people throwing around names of her possible 'lover'. She hadn't left the dorm at all, she either stayed hiding in her room or sat out in the common room when the Slytherins were there. She did not want to talk about what happened and she knew they wouldn't speak about it around them.

It didn't take long for them to notice this, and promised each other they wouldn't utter a word. And on Wednesday before noon, they swore they would never speak of it again. Then they managed to drag her out of the dorm and down to the great hall.

"You have to at least tell me what to expect" Hermione said. She had her arms hooped through Ginny and Lavender's as they dragged her down the corridor as politely as possible.

"People have thrown guesses around about who you got-"

"But none of them actually know. Your dear lover-"

"Don't ever call him that"Hermione wrinkled her nose in disgust.

Lavender smirked and continued. "He used a Disillusionment charm, so no one saw him"

"And no one has noticed he hasn't gotten a partner?" Hermione scoffed in disbelief. "They think his father might've paid around and got him out of the law"Ginny told.

Hermione rolled her eyes, "of course"

Ginny opened her mouth to continue but Ernie spoke. "Granger, what happened with the name tag yesterday?"

Hermione glanced at him over her shoulder, "what?"

"The name tag? The one that Malfoy blasted off because you told Weasley to look at it"

Hermione's face split into a grin, confusing the others completely. Ginny raised an eyebrow at her, a small grin forming. "He was being an arse so I changed the name to Grangers. Nott called him 'Draco Granger', so I guess when you guys came, he remembered and tried to change it" She explained.

"But I wonder what happened after he closed the door..."Ginny sent her a sly grin. Hermione elbowed her in the ribs, tossing a glare at her. "Nothing-"

"Oh please, you guys stayed there for nearly half an hour" Lavender smirked.

"You and Ron stay longer"Hermione remarked. Then she turned to Ginny. "So do you and Harry"

Lavender and Ginny's smirks grew. "Yes, but we are doing something. Are you saying you and-"

Hermione dashed away from them, untangling her arms as she went. They laughed loudly, and Hermione looked over her shoulder to glare at them. Harry was slightly red because his girlfriend had just admitted what they'd done behind closed doors. Ernie looked slightly uncomfortable but was grinning.

It was only the 5 of them. Ron had gone early and Luna had left to Ravenclaw tower. Hermione rolled her eyes once more at the 2 girls before leaving towards the great hall, prepared for all the staring.

-:-:-:-

"You haven't called her a Mudblood once"

They all looked over at Astoria. They were in the Slytherin common room, waiting for the rest of their friends.

They followed her gaze and realized she was talking to Draco. "Have you forgotten the last 6 years, Tori?" He asked lightly, knowing exactly who she was talking about.