Christmas (Part 2) - Ch.36

"That was incredibly inappropriate"

Draco raised an eyebrow. "I didn't hear any complaints from you 5 minutes ago?" He said innocently as he raised his hand to tug at a stray curl hanging by her face.

"I wasn't thinking 5 minutes ago"Her face reddened as he smirked. He leaned over her, pushing her onto her back as he pressed his lips to hers. "That was my intention, wasn't it?"He whispered.

She laughed lightly, a hand sliding around the back of his neck to keep him close. His hands spread across her waist and just as he was about to kiss her, they were alerted of someone flooing into their apartment.

His head dropped to her shoulder as a groan left his mouth. He felt her shiver under him and raised his head to look at her. She blushed and looked away, pulling the covers over both of them. He rolled off her, laying by her side as he tossed an arm across her waist over the covers.

By the time he'd thought of revenge, Theo was storming up the stairs. He banged on their bedroom door, "OI! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE A RESTAURANT LIKE THAT!"

"Theo, please leave"Hermione said, her voice cracking when Draco got closer. He buried his face in her neck, his hand slipping around her waist and pulling her against him.

"I CAN'T JUST LEAVE AFTER WHAT YOU DID! EVERYONE'S ASKING QUESTIONS!"

"What bloody question could send you here-" Draco began.

"THE ONES ABOUT YOUR FATHER! IF HE HAS ACCEPTED! AND MAYBE SOME ABOUT HER PARENTS AND THE WEASELS! QUESTIONS I CAN'T ANSWER! AND WHY WON'T YOU OPEN THE BLOODY DOOR!"

Hermione sighed as she sat up. "Theo. You don't want us to open the door. I suggest you leave"

She supposed her calmness must've been the reason for Theo to stop and comprehend what she had said. It took a few seconds before he shouted, "NO! NO, I DID NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT!"

"Get. Out." Draco snapped, pulling Hermione towards him. She rested her head on his chest and her arms around his waist, listening to the sound of his heart as Theo stormed away.

He shrugged his shoulder once Theo had flooed away, making her lift her head before he sat up, smirking. "We have somewhere to be"

"What?" She tried to sit straight.

He pushed her back down as he leaned back in. He kissed her until she was out of breath before he parted. "We're having a little getaway trip" He whispered against her lips. He kissed her again, shorter than before. "And no one will bother us," Another kiss. "Until we return to Hogwarts"

—:—:—:—

Half an hour later, they were in the kitchen baking. Draco dropped the spatula on the counter, "Can't we do this later?" He practically whined.

"I told Andromeda and Molly I would have them ready by dinner! If you hadn't distracted me-"

"Keep complaining and I'll never distract you again"He threatened as he raised a finger at her.

She tossed a glare at him as she took the bowl. "The law doesn't allow you"

"We've done enough the last couple days, love, the law won't complain"

She huffed, turning her back to him as she put the cookie dough on the pan. He heard her mumbling under her breath and then she let slip a word louder than the others, "Ferret"

He raised his eyebrows and quietly walked behind her. His hands were featherlight on her arms, causing her to jump. She tried to spin around but his hands held her waist, not allowing her to as he trapped her between the counter and him. He dropped his head to her neck, just above the silk of her shirt.