Dinner (Part 2) - Ch.30

Hermione was still in his arms when Draco woke up that morning. He shifted behind her, his arm tightening around her waist. He lifted his head and stared down at her. Her hair was spread out everywhere, among the pillows, across her neck and down her chest.

His eyes widened slightly before he looked around the room, spotting her shirt not too far from the bed. He hid a smirk as he buried his face in her neck.

His hand slid higher, resting across her stomach. He pulled her back against his chest. He felt strange, how the only piece of clothing missing from her was her shirt and yet he imprinted it into his memory as though it were something more.

She was wearing the clothes he had bought, from the undergarments to the slippers that were on the side of the bed. He felt prideful, his smirk growing. Whether she was with him or not, he had his mark on her.

"Draco, is there a reason you're smirking at 8 in the morning?"

Draco.

She turned her head just as he raised his. She laid on her back, barely opening her eyes before he lowered his head, pressing his lips to the corner of hers. He felt her smile and then her hands were in his hair, tugging his head to the side to get him to kiss her properly.

He smirked and pulled back, the hand on her side pulling her closer to him. She froze before sitting back on her elbows, looking down to where his hand was. She blushed, having forgotten that he'd taken her shirt.

He had seemed pleased, in a way, when he had seen her green silk pyjamas, and even more when he found the green bra. "Told you I had good taste" He had said to her before distracting her with a kiss.

"Earth to Granger"

She looked over at him, confused. "Yeah?"

He raised an eyebrow before slowly sitting up, "I was asking if you were hungry"

"Oh." She cleared her throat. "Yeah, I am"

He stared at her for a few seconds, assessing her and then she shoved his leg, "Stop staring at me" She told as she sat up against the headboard.

He smirked and leaned forward, pressing his lips to her jaw. "An impossible request"He muttered, his arms slipping around her waist. He shifted her into his lap, her legs wrapping around his waist.

He rested his back against the headboard, burying his face into her neck, his lips attached to her skin. Her head fell back, her arms wrapping around his neck.

"For last night being our first kiss, you seem oddly comfortable"She breathed out as his hands tightened on her waist. "I've spent weeks-" He began before he sucked on a spot between her jaw and neck. Her hands slid into his hair, drawing him closer. "Thinking of this. I'm not going to waste any second we have" He mumbled.

His lips had just dropped to her collarbone when a loud and irritating voice echoed throughout the apartment.

"DRACO MALFOY, I AM STARVING AND I'VE BEEN AWAKE SINCE 5 AND I NEED FOOD!"

Draco groaned against her neck as she laughed, her hands tugging at his hair. He pulled her closer to him and her laughter faded when he pulled her so close that her thighs rested against his hipbones. "I am going to kick them out"He mumbled, his fingers tracing circles against her waist. "I am going to kick them out and my attention will solely be spent on you"