Viktor Krum - Ch.25

A week passed but the fuel from the Quidditch match hadn't burned out. That morning, Hermione and Draco were rudely awaken to loud banging on their door.

He was laying on top of her, his head buried into the crook of her neck and her arms around his shoulders. It had been unexpectedly cold that night and their warming charms weren't working. They hadn't had much of a choice but to get as close as possible for warmth.

Draco, having multiple sets of thick clothing, had lent Hermione one of his black winter turtle necks, after she had refused to wear his Slytherin one.

"Malfoy! I swear to God!"

Draco sat up instantly, accidentally kneeing Hermione in the thigh in the process. She had woken up to Harry's voice as well, but Draco had left her wide awake.

"Ow"She mumbled, rubbing her leg as Draco sent her a guilty look. He was halfway to the door, wrenching it open by the time she had sat up against the headboard.

"It's 6 in the bloody morning, Potter, what the fuck do you want?"Draco questioned.

"What do I want!? Why can't you leave me alone!" Harry snapped.

"What are you on about?!"

"A CAKE?! A bloody 'thank you' cake?!" Harry barked. "With a snitch!? The match was a week ago!"

Hermione raised an eyebrow as she watched Draco slowly look up at the ceiling. "You know, a letter would have saved you the trouble of interrupting my sleep" Draco drawled.

"I will interrupt your damned sleep whenever I-"

Draco closed the door in Harry's face and cast a silencing charm to block out his yelling. "You sent him a cake?"Hermione asked, a grin stretching across her face.

Draco huffed as he returned to bed, grabbing Hermione by the legs and tugging her down until her head was against the pillows. Then he rested on top of her, just like he had been before Potter's interruption.

He could hear her rolling her eyes as he tucked his head against her neck, breathing in the scent of her hair. He felt her fingers in his hair a second later and smirked.

"Where did you get the idea to send him a cake?"

Draco groaned as she tugged at his hair, forcing him to look at her. He brought his arms up to support him, hovering over her. "We were plotting-"

"We-?"

"Me, Theo, Blaise, Astoria, Daphne, Pansy, Pucey, Pike, Bletchley and Urquhart" He counted off. "We needed to shove it in Gryffindor's face so we listed a lot of things. I ordered the cake 2 days ago but it wasn't supposed to arrive at bloody sunrise"

She scoffed, "Don't you think over a week is a bit too much?" She questioned.

He smirked and pulled away, sitting back on his heels with his thighs framing her hips. She looked away, not being able to see him in that position. His smirk grew wicked as he saw her blush. She sat up on her elbows, attempting to make it a bit less awkward but it only drew them closer.

"A week isn't enough after 7 years, Granger. I need to make sure their whole team has nightmares of it-"

"You know, it's sad that you only won because of Harry's mistake"

His jaw fell open as he stared at her, "Excuse me?"

"Harry was closer, but then he pushed you the wrong way" Hermione smirked.

"You think Potter's better than me?" He scowled as he leaned over her, his hands pressing into the mattress near her elbows.

"Considering you won over his mistake, I'd say yeah-"