Halloween - Ch.23

"Grangerrrrr"

"Not now"

"Come on, just look at me!"

"Blaise Zabini, we have a test tomorrow, I need to get breakfast before going to the library"

"You've been studying for this damned test for the last 2 weeks!"

"You can't be over-prepared"

"You can"

"What do you want?" She questioned, finally turning to face him as she crossed her arms. He put up a finger as he tried to catch his breath, having had to chase her down a few floors.

"We have quidditch practice"

"That's what you stopped me for!?"

"No, Hey, don't get mad"He put his hands up in defence. "I just-"

"He just wants to get revenge on Draco"

Hermione looked over her shoulder at Theo and rolled her eyes. She turned back to Blaise and raised an eyebrow. "Seriously? Malfoy?"

Blaise smirked at this and glanced at Theo. "Back to Malfoy, is it?"

Hermione blushed as she glared at him, "Shut up, Zabini" She mumbled before she began to walk away again.

Theo stopped her this time. "Nope, you are coming with us" He grinned as he put his arm up to stop her from passing him.

"Why would I go to a quidditch practice?"

"Because Draco has decided to be stupid and do stupid things to us so we're getting revenge with you" Blaise told.

"Still not a reason for me to go"

As Theo started to make up nonsense and calling them 'reasons', Hermione wandlessly casted the confundus charm on them both. She snuck away, taking her time as she walked through the last few corridors to the Great Hall.

Most of her friends were sitting around the Gryffindor table, all grinning and speaking in rushed voices. She heard one word and rolled her eyes. The first quidditch match took place in two weeks, Harry had been forcing the team to practice nearly everyday.

His rivalry with Draco made him persistant, wanting to shove it in his face that he won. Even in the common room, there was no peace. All of them fought. Draco with Harry. Ginny with Blaise. And Theo with Ron.

Seamus and Dean were even found arguing with them in the corridors, and when Seamus would accidentally let a cuss or two slip out of his mouth, Draco would take points away. He called it 'verbal harassment' when Hermione confronted him.

"Finally, where were you?" Ginny asked as she saw her. Hermione dropped down into the seat between her and Neville, "I was a bit preoccupied"

Ron turned to her at this, raising a suspicious eyebrow. Hermione paid him no attention, accepting the sandwich Neville offered her.

"You were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago"Harry grinned.

"Probably up in her room with... ew"Ron mumbled under his breath, though it was loud enough for the others to hear.

"Oh?" Parvati smirked.

"I was being chased down by Zabini and Nott actually"Hermione snapped, narrowing her eyes at Ron.

"They wanted hints on Gryffindor, didn't they!" Seamus said, slamming his hand down on the table. "I knew it, I knew they were up to something!"

Hermione rolled her eyes, not correcting him as she ate. Their talk on Quidditch continued, Parvati had even gotten a quidditch book to give Harry tips. Hermione was looking through her bag to check if she had all her things when she felt Neville move away. She looked up and before she could ask him why, Pansy Parkinson sat between them, grinning.