Tub - Ch.22

"Three?" Hermione repeated.

"Yeah? The one in 1997 and the two we had this year. One in august and this one. It was clear you didn't know we were here today"

"There was a family reunion in August?" Hermione questioned. In august. While she was with the Weasleys. When her parents insisted that they needed time alone.

Ann frowned, "you didn't know...?" It came out a statement. Hermione looked away from her.

"I think it's time I leave, Ann. Me and... Draco have to go, we're meeting our friends. I'll see you guys at Christmas" She pulled her cousin into a hug before Ann could say anything.

She closed the door once Ann left. She turned to Draco, fresh tears ready to drop. "We should go back to Hogwarts now"She said.

"We can't apparate"He reminded her. She had told him they couldn't.

She sighed, wiping her eyes before opening the door again. "Let's go then"

She accioed the bags to her, Draco catching them as they flew towards her. "I can hold them-" She protested.

"You have to hug all those muggles in there and I doubt you'll be able to do so while you're holding bags" He interrupted.

"Malfoy-"

"Granger."

She glared at him, huffing before storming out the door. He followed her, charming the bags into tiny pieces before placing them in his pocket. She announced her departure while at the doorway of the living room, promising to pass by at Christmas.

Hugs and too many words later, her and Draco were at the door.

"He's a player!"

Hermione froze, her hand on the doorknob. She turned her head to look at her uncle Ted. "What?"

Her aunt, the wife of Ted, Betty, answered. "That boy. Hermione, it isn't wise to marry him"

She raised an eyebrow as Ted spoke, "I can see it in his eyes. In his face. He's not the one. You should wait, a couple more years at the least"

She heard Draco chuckle behind her. The whole family turned to look at him.

"Is there something funny?" Her uncle Ben snapped.

Hermione saw him smirk out of the corner of her eye as he shrugged.

"Do you not see, Hermione?"Aunt Betty asked. "He is not mature- not enough for marriage. I know it might be fun and exhilarating to be in love with the bad boy-"

Draco snorted and Hermione squeezed her eyes shut, biting her cheek so she wouldn't laugh. The Grangers 'bad boy' was disobeying teachers, stealing, disrespecting. Not exactly 'related to murderers'.

"He has no manners!" Aunt Hilary barked, glaring at Draco.

"No, No"Hermione began as her aunt stood, raising a threatening finger. She turned to Draco, who still wore an amused smirk. "You have to wait outside and keep track of time. You know how Harry gets when we're late"