!NEW GXG BOOK! + new poly book

"Ask me for a dance, people are watching"

At least words seem to get through her thick skull. Maud fights the urge to roll her eyes. Adelio nods in realization, sighing before holding out her hand for her to take. She doesn't seem very happy about this, but at least she's doing what she asked him to. Maud feels her heartbeat picking up while looking into her eyes, and for a moment she is disgusted with herself. Yes, she's attractive, but she's the enemy. Keep it together.

"Will you dance with me?"

- - -

In a world where women constantly live under the judgment of society, one woman has been kept as a hidden princess for her entire life, while the other pretends to be a prince. Adelio, a woman disguised as a man, is the crown prince of the Red Lion empire, known as the most attractive and dangerous warrior on the continent. Maud, a princess brought up as a peasant, finds herself dragged back to the palace and married off to the most powerful candidate they could find. Adelio.

Or

Adelio and Maud, two women in a society that hates them, are forcefully married and set out to one day rule an entire empire together. And as secrets are slowly revealed, the two begin to wonder if two women really can love each other.

———

It's been a year and a half since I last wrote non polyamorous books, but here's my newest try :) it's a lesbian fantasy romance called "the queen's wife".

If you are interested in reading lesbian non polyamory for a change, please check out my new book!

I HAVE ALSO PUBLISHED A NEW POLY BOOK WITH THE NAME "Apple witch (GxGxG)" ONE WEEK AGO! PLEASE CHECK OUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED :)))

Thank you so much and happy July!