Chapter 2

Neverland was so bright and colorful. From the cerulean blue of the sky to the leafy green canopy everything drew you in. Exotic creatures skittered around the underbrush and flew overhead as you followed Peter. Everything seemed like it could've come right out of the storybook you held tightly.

Peter led you to a hollowed out tree before leading you down a ladder. Under the tree was a large burrow and span of tunnels, lit by lanterns and other hollowed trees. You tried to memorize the way from the entrance as Peter led you down one tunnel than another, informing you about some of the wonders (and dangers) of Neverland. "The mermaids are pretty harmless. Although I would recommend being polite to them. They have a tendency to try and drown anything seen as a threat." "I think we have different definitions of 'pretty harmless'." Peter laughed at your statement. "Maybe so. Anyways, we're here now!"

The tunnel you had been walking in opened up into a large cavern. A wooden table was in the center of the room with carved plates and bowls full of fruit on it. There were eight chairs surrounding the table, six of which had boys on them. All of the boys were staring at you, some in confusion while others had happy smiles. "Y/N, welcome to the home of the Lost Boys!"