Chapter 15

A/N: Sorry for the delay in updates! I'm very burnt out from school right now but with spring break starting I'll hopefully be updating more!

You were roughly five minutes from the base when the ambush occurred. It was four of you against 10 pirates. Your group was obviously outnumbered and lacking in skill.

You didn't go down without a fight though. Instead, you'd defended yourself as best as you could with your meager dagger skills.

Peter managed to escape, the boy could fly and was annoyingly quick to leave you behind. You weren't quite sure what happened to Hawk and Blue Jay. All you knew was that they were missing when you woke.

You could hear the sound of the waves from where you lay and felt yourself gently rocking back and forth. You didn't have to open your eyes to guess that you'd been taken aboard the pirate ship, but you did just to confirm.

You were laying on a soft mattress in a wooden cabin. There were a few maps of Neverland up on the walls. There were also current and tidal maps.
In the center of the cabin was a desk covered in paper and even more maps.

Sitting at the desk, seemingly unaware of your waking, was Captain Hook. He held a fountain pen in one hand and his eyes were trained on whatever paper had caught his attention.
He scribbled a few things onto the paper before glancing up with a grin.

"Were you watching me work lovely? How sweet of you." He stood up from his desk with a yawn and a stretch. You sat up and felt for your dagger. It was gone from the sheath around your waist.

"Now then. I want you to join me."