Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry for the late update! Anyway I'm getting my hair cut today so I'm excited about that! Anyway enjoy the chapter!

The boys stared at you and you stared right back, creating an awkward energy. Peter, being the one in charge, gave you a tiny push forward. "Hi? My name is Y/N."

"You're a girl!" One of the boys said, jumping from his seat. "Of course she is!" Another boy said. "Boys. Let's be civil. Introduce yourselves." Peter scolded.

"Well I'm Owen but my code name is Owl!" One of the younger boys said. He looked to be maybe the second or third youngest of all the boys. He had light brown hair and brown eyes. "I wanted to go first!" The boy next to him pouted. "You'll get your turn Swan. Anyway I'm Alex but my code name is Blue Jay." Alex had short blond hair and blue eyes. He looked to be the second oldest, just behind Peter.

"Jay you meanie!" Swan yelled. He looked very close to jumping on the older boy. Instead he turned to you with a bright smile. "I'm Samuel but Peter calls me Swan!" Swan had rust colored hair and bottle green eyes. That left three. "I'm James but you can call me Falcon." The third oldest said. He had scruffy black hair and deep blue eyes. "I'm Zeke but everyone calls me Hawk!"

That left only the youngest boy. After a moment of silence he finally spoke. "It's Colin. Crow is fine though." "It's nice to meet you." You finally spoke. Thus started your life with the Lost Boys.