Chapter 17 - ENDING 1

A/N: Hey y'all! Looks like I might get this story finished before school ends after all cuz I found out I have covid. Right after I got over a bad cold. My symptoms are mild and I'll probably be fine so more writing time for me i guess

"You have a choice to make love. Join me and your life will be blissful and you will live like royalty. Or stick with your blind faith and suffer the consequences.
The choice is yours."

You looked around the pirate's cabin, taking in the maps along the walls. He hadn't hurt you in the time you were unconscious. In fact, he'd made sure you were comfortable, laying in his bed. Would Peter have done the same?

The question was unintentional, but once your brain had conjured it, the thought refused to leave. Peter, who you once viewed as a savior, hadn't done all that much for you. The people you'd made bonds with were the Boys.

You'd left your book of fairytales there so did they really need you to read them?

You stared at Hook and he grinned back. He came closer to you and sat on the edge of the bed.

"C'mon love, what do you have to loose? Here, you can have whatever your heart desires. You can find others who were abandoned by him. Has he ever mentioned that you're the fourth girl to be taken as storyteller?"

"Fourth?" You questioned.

"Yes four, at least that I know of. Dana was the one here when I arrived. By the time I left the Lost Boys and formed my crew, she was gone. Replaced by Fiona. After that was Wendy, who joined my crew after Peter abandoned her when she was injured. Now, you." As if being summoned there was a knock on the door. A woman walked in, tea tray in her hands. She had an eye patch over her left eye, and from the scars peaking out from under it, it was clear it wasn't for cosmetic reasons.

"The tea you requested captain!" She cheerily set the tray down and gave you a bright smile. "I hope we can get to know each other better. It's going to hurt at first but you'll feel better soon!"

"Thank you Wendy. I'm sure they'd love to talk with you later... that is if they easily accept my offer."

You looked at Wendy's excited eyes and Hook's gentle demeanor, a soft smile on his face as he held out his hand to you.

You nervously took it and Hook helped you stand up. A grin made it's way onto his face.

"Welcome to the crew, Y/N."

Congratulations! You achieved the ending - Join The Pirates!