Chapter 12

A/N: Enjoy this chapter I wrote instead of paying attention to Algebra!

As you stood there with a sword pressed to your neck a flurry of thoughts buzzed through your head, namely 'why me?'

"I will not ask again. Who are you?" Your hands went up to the sword as it pressed closer, cutting off your airflow, trying to pull it away.

"You’re hurting her!" Blue Jay said as you pulled at the blade. Hawk pulled out his knife while Blue Jay fumbled for his bow. Your captor moved the sword a bit, just enough that it was lightly touching you but not cutting.

"It's Blue Jay and Hawk, now let her go!" The man looked quizzically over your face before pushing you away and sheathing his blade.

"So, you're with the flying one. I thought my people made it very clear that his playthings were not allowed on our land." The man glared at you three before pointing the way you'd come.

"Leave and don't come back. Otherwise I will take you to the elders for execution." He stared into your eyes as he slowly approached. "Next time I will not hesitate to cut your throat. Now identify yourself and leave."

"It's Y/N." You said, staring back at him. A sympathetic look crossed his face for a minute before he pointed back in the direction.

"Beware the flying one." Was the last thing he said before disappearing back into the forest as the three of you started walking.

"Who was that?" You asked. Both Hawk and Blue Jay shrugged.

"That is a question for Peter."