Bonus Chapter: You Get Sick

A/N: This is not connected to the main plot at all. I just feel really crappy right now and spent most of yesterday in bed with a fever. My mom is gonna take me to the doctor if I don't feel better tomorrow so we'll see how it goes but, overall, I'm fine and hope all of you are doing great!

You hadn't gotten up at your regular time this morning. Edwin was so used to you sleeping until he brought you food that it was strange to find you already awake upon his waking. You were quiet, but he didn't think much of it. You'd been quiet since he brought you here.

You were lying back down by the time he'd finished dressing and brought you breakfast, blankets pulled to your chin as you shivered. That was weird. He placed a hand on your cheek and nearly dropped the tray with your food.

You were burning. Looking closer your nose was red and your eyes were puffy. You held his cool hand to your flushed skin. He carefully pulled away, noting your whine that devolved into a coughing fit.

"Wendy!" The red headed woman was there in an instant.

"Yes, Captain?"

"Have the kitchens make some broth. Also bring some cold water and a wash cloth." Wendy took a quick peek around Hook and upon seeing your figure in bed, nodded and ran off. She was back soon, what felt like hours to Edwin but was really a few minutes.

He made a mental note to thank the redhead as he grabbed the water and cloth before closing the door on her. He wet the cloth, placing it onto your forehead and gave you a drink of water.

You were in a feverish daze when Wendy returned with the broth. Edwin had to help you sit up and drink it slowly.

"Don't worry about anything. Just let me take care of you love."