Part 3

There I was, real Viking is my arms, in a hot tub.
Warm water surrounded us and I felt Ivar warm skin against me. He's bigger than me, tall and his wide tattooed shoulders were in front of my face. Delicious shoulders. But dirty.
"Grab that bottle, that white one", I pointed shower gel. Ivar took it and did look at it. "What's in it?"
"Soap. Grab that too," I pointed sponge. "Now put soap from bottle to it a little... there you go."
"You do it, wash me."
"I can wash your back, you deal the front side"
Ivar chuckled and started to wash the dirt of. When the sponge touched my hands, I slide my hands upper to his chests. I felt his hard muscles moving under my hands. Oh heck, what I'm thinking!
Ivar gave me the sponge and I started wash his tattooed back, then his shoulder and neck. What a strong neck! Argh, I have to try to concentrate. I looked his scars and wondered where those all had came from.
"That feels good" Ivar said quietly and did bend his head down. I kept rubbing his neck slowly. That made bite my lip. I have to do something else now, for fucks sake.
"We have to wash your hair too. Open that braid yourself and water you hair." I reached to get shampoo and then I wash Ivars dark brown hair. "Now that needs to rinse off, so get your hair into water."
I moved my hands to Ivars armpits and he did lean back. And then his head was on my boobs. Oh hell! I lifted him back to sitting.
"You know, I can make this tub to bubble. Would you like to try?" I asked.
"Boiling? No! I don't wanna be boiled!"
I laughed so much that Ivar did glimpse me over his shoulder. "No, not boiling. It more like... if you blow bubbles in water."
I turned hot tub on to bubbling and Ivar laughed for joy. Then we were quiet and just enjoyed that warm bath tightly close each other. Ivar started relax and trust that I keep him safe, so he lean to me and but his head to my shoulder. He looked my face and I did close my eyes, because I wanted too much to look back in his stunning blue eyes.
"You are beautiful," Ivar said suddenly. "Healthy and strong looking. And because we're here now, I believe that you don't scare easily. I bet you would be good shield-maiden."
I opened my eyes and look at him surprised. "Interesting idea. I do take lessons... kinda in fighting. But not with shields and swords."
"Can I see you practicing?" Ivar asked looking really interested.
"Maybe, let's see what happens and how long you are here. By the way, where were you before you came here?"
"Near home. We were gathering forces to battle. My all-knowing big brother did conquer my kingdom, our childhood home."
"Björn?"
"Yes. How do you know him? And you know who I am?" Ivar asked confused.
"Like that Dr.Strange said, it's long story. But now we have get off here."
I turned bubbles off and started slowly move away under Ivar. When I did get to his side, he grabbed me from my waist with both hands. Water made me move easily towards him, and bumped in to his chest. Trying to save the situation I did but knees in bench both side Ivar and grabbed him by shoulders. I did look in Ivars intense eyes and I forgot what I was doing. He pulled me closer and I felt something between my legs. Then I forgot everything. That something was his hard erected cock and it rubbed perfect spot between my legs. I gasped a little and started to grind myself against it. I couldn't look away from Ivars eyes.
Then my phone started to ring and I flinched and remember where I was.
"What's that sound?" Ivar asked curiously.
"Phone. It's... it's a little thing and you speak with it to other people who are far away. Now, let's get you off from this tub." I said quickly with shyness and blushed.
"How can you speak to someone who's far away? Does gods help?" Ivar asked while I helped him.
"No, it's technology. And that is..." Then I couldn't anymore avoid to seeing Ivars cock that was still hard. Wow, just wow. That's not a little wiener. It was big veiny cock, looking so tempting.
"We can talk about that technology later." Ivar smirked teasingly when he noticed what I was watching.

Ivar was sitting on edge of hot tub and I was on my knees with towel in front of him. That hard big cock was right in front of my face. I did bite my lip. Ivar put his hand on the back of my head and did press it towards his dick. I heard Ivar grunting slowly when I did took it in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and pressed my head even more and I wasn't sure that I could handle it, when that cock went towards my throat and my mouth was wide open. Then he eased the pressure and I could move my head again. I really wanted that cock. I did suck it, but Ivar command the speed by holding my hair.
"Suck it bitch" he said to me. "Take it all." He pressed my head again down and I struggled a bit. When he pulled my hair and his cock slipped out my mouth, it was covered with my slimy saliva. I took that cock to hand and started to tease the tip with my tongue. Ivar did moan and then I did take the whole dick in my mouth again. Ivar grabbed my hair with both hands and groan.
He pulled me away again and looked Ivar in the eyes. I was so horny now, that I had to have him, I wanted to ride on him. I did get standing and helped him sitting on to the floor. I was going sit on his lap and I did set my feet to his sides, but before I did get down, Ivar grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me closer to his face. He smirked in naughty way and placed his head between my legs. I did feel his warm breath close to pussy and his mouth touched me. I wanted to feel more, so I did lift my other leg to his strong shoulder. Ivar did open me with his fingers and lick my pussy with long slow licks. I started to tremble and breathe heavily. When his tongue found my clit and started work fast, i did moan loudly and I grabbed Ivars long hair. He licked and sucked me until I was close to cum. I pushed myself against his head and suddenly he stopped.
"Don't stop, I'm so close, please don't stop..." I begged him.
"Not yet you horny bitch" Ivar said smirking like a devil and licked his lips. "I want you to come my cock inside you."
That was all I wanted and I did get on my knees and his cock was waiting erected and hard. I guided it with my hand in to my pussy and I was so wet and ready that I could take it in easily. It felt amazing. His cock was so hard, like a wood. When his whole dick was inside me, Ivar moaned and grabbed my ass again. His hands felt rough and I did like that feeling. I started to ride on him and he did get a mouthful of my tit.
"Bite me" I begged him. When I felt his teeth on my nipple I started to ride harder. Ivar slapped my ass and kept eating my tits. I was gasping and inside my head was spinning, I didn't know anything else but Ivar. He slapped my ass again, and again, harder. His other hand found it's way between us and rubbed my clit while I ride that cock like maniac. I felt that orgasm was coming and I speed up little more. Then I started to shake and spasms took over, and I screamed. My pussy gave so much pressure to cock inside it that Ivar had his climax and he was growling to my ear, holding my ass hardly. I felt his warm cum ejaculating inside me. Then we just relax against each other's and gasped in euphoric state.