Part 16

At the day that I was repairing to go to the ultrasound, I heard knocking from front door. I was quite terrified who it would be, because I couldn't explain the fact that I had Ivar the Boneless at my home. But it was Dr. Strange, and I was relieved.
"You remembered to knock."
"Yes, I did learn my lesson at last time." he said with serious face.
"Come in. I'm about leave soon, but..." I started and realized that I had to tell him. "I'm going to ultrasound."
"Oh, interesting time then. I was actually coming to ask about it."
"That test stick said she's pregnant." Ivar said when he came to room. "Are you now taking me away?"
"Well... I guess I have to." Strange said.
"Can he be so long that I come back and we know for sure?" I asked and sadness went through me.
"Of course. If it's okay, I'll wait here with him?"
It was fine for both of us, and actually it was good that Ivar had company while I was away.

When I came back home, both men were staring me questioning. "Yes, I'm with child." I said, and Ivar came to me. He took my head between his hands and kissed me and then looked into my eyes. His blue eyes were full of emotion, happiness, sadness, anger and love. I understood that, because I felt almost same. Just when we had found us and having a child, our paths were going to separate.
"Great news." Dr. Strange said behind Ivar.
"I guess so", I chuckled confused. "Idea of having child has started to grow in to me."
"So what happens now?" Ivar asked and awkward silence landed in room.
"Ivar, your destiny is in your own time. I take you back to almost the same time where you left." Dr. Strange told politely.
"Can't she come with me?" Ivar asked and nodded towards me.
"Unfortunately no. It's safer to have child in this time." Strange told patiently same things that he had said earlier. "I'll make sure that she and baby are safe."
"Does he have to leave right now?" I asked quietly.
Dr. Strange seemed to think little while before he answered. "Not necessarily, but Ivar can't be much more longer here. How about day after tomorrow?"
Ivar nodded.

When Dr. Strange left, Ivar and I just sat on a sofa for a while. Then I leaned against him, rested my head on his shoulder and he played his fingers in my hair.
"I guess it would be best if we would act like nothing isn't going to change. If just think it, we just waist our time." I pondered.
"True. So, what would we do? Have sex or eat?"
I laughed to Ivars comment.
"Let's have sex first, so we get really hungry and then we go to get pizza?" he suggested smirking, looking sneaky.
"Sounds like a plan!" I did get up and started to get my clothes off, so that I had only my panties on. Ivar pulled me closer and kissed my tummy and placed his hands to ass.
"You have so great ass!" he said and slapped it. He slide my panties down, lift my other leg to shoulder and pressed his face to my pussy. I gasped and and grabbed his ponytail. He opened my folds with his tongue and found my clit, while his hands was still squeezing my ass. Tip of tongue played in my pussy.
Then he surprisingly stopped and guided me to kitchen, and told me to get on the table and wait. I did as told, and I wondered why Ivar went to bedroom. I was surprised when he came back still fully clothed, but then I saw what he got in his hands. Rope and magic wand. Oh hell yeah, this is getting interesting!
Ivar told me to lay on my back, and he took my hands, tied them from wrists to table leg. I was so excited. He went to my legs and pushed them open. "Horny bitch, you are so wet again." Ivar chuckled, when he widened my pussy open with his hands. He pushed two fingers in me hard and I groaned for pleasure. Ivar was pounding his fingers hard and fast and I squirmed. "Isn't that enough?" he asked and pushed third finger in. He was now fucking me with his hand so that his thumb and little finger was outside. I started to push back against his hand and groaned more. His other hand took the wand and placed it to my clit and turned it on. My body was trembling a bit and I started to pant. I lift my head so that I could see Ivar, and he looked ruthless, and I loved that. He added speed to the wand and pushed his fingers harder.
I started to sob "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god..." and my body started to shake, my back arch and my pussy was pulsating around Ivars fingers. Orgasm was literally shaking me. Ivars fingers kept pushing hardly in my tightly squeezing cunt and he kept wand on my clit. I moaned, gasped and tried to move my hands, just to remember that those was tied up. I tried to move my hips but Ivars hands followed and kept working with no mercy. I don't know that did I moan or scream when I felt I'm going to explode. Ivar was fingering me so hard and fast as he could and then I squirted yelling. Ivar took the wand off quickly but kept his fingers still inside me, moving them around. I groaned and sobbed, and I hadn't any power left in my body. When Ivar stopped and came to release my hands, I saw that he's arm and chest was wet and I felt ashamed. I hadn't ever squirted before. But Ivar was just smirking smugly.
"Are you okay?" he asked softly.
I just sighed loudly and he laughed.
"Now, you go in to hot tub and I... wipe places here a little."
"Oh no!" I covered my face with my hands.
"There isn't any oh no, it oh yes." Ivar said and lifted my hands off. "Did it feel good?"
"Ummm... yes." I admitted. "I thought that I might go crazy, but I have to admit that it was good." I was little embarrassed.
Ivar kissed my forehead "now go on, I'll come there soon too."