Part 12

At the night we were going to go to sleep in normal way, not just passing out tired after fucking. I was laying on my side, back towards Ivar, and sleep was catching me. Then I felt Ivars hand caressing my arm. Oh, okay. Hand moved to my back and under the blanket. He did slide his hand slowly around my whole back, but stopped an turned before reaching my ass. That was frustrating and I was fully awake, but I tried not to move.
Ivar moved his body closer me, and I felt his chest against my back. His hand was resting now on my hip. Then I felt his cock, it poked towards my ass. I couldn't help myself, I had to grind my ass. Ivars fingers pressed into my hip and he made a little grunt. That sound always turned me on even more.
Ivar slide his hand between my legs from behind, open slightly my pussy lips and put his middle finger further. When he noticed I was wet already, he pressed his finger deeper. I gasped. He pushed his finger few times in me, and then he guided his dick instead there. But just the tip. I wanted the whole thing and pushed my ass against it. Ivar laughed coarsely to my eagerness and pulled his dick back, keeping just the tip inside my pussy lips.
I threw our blanket away and reached to grab Ivar from his ass. I tried keep himself in place and pushed my ass towards him again. Ivar groaned surprised and let his cock sink in to me. He grabbed my tit in his hand and he bite my shoulder when I started to bang my ass against him. I kept my hand on his tight ass and grabbed it hard. Ivar moved his hand between my legs and started to rub my clit. His teeth and hand made me to moaning continuously. Ivar moved his other arm around my head and put his hand over my mouth for stopping my moaning.
He grabbed my leg up and started to push his cock in me harder. Ivar hold me hard and I tried to breathe through my nose. The harder he fucked, the harder he did hold and handle me. I pressed my fingernails in to his ass and Ivar snarl. Bedroom was dark and I couldn't see him, but I could imagine his mad face. Ivar was fucking me like I was a rag doll. He rammed me faster and shoot his warm load of cum with loud gnarl.
Ivar pushed few times after cumming, and then he leaned his head to my shoulder gasping breath. He was still holding me tightly, and I tried to move to get off. Then he became aware that he was holding me, and let my leg go down and took his hand away from my mouth. I did breathe deep.
We were silent for a while, Ivars hand on my waist. Mood was different in the dark, because we couldn't see each other's face. "Did I hurt you?" Ivar asked quietly.
"No. Yes. But it was okay, I liked it." I answered.
"Are you sure? I was going to just tease you."
"Yes, everything is fine. How's your ass?" I asked remembering my fingernails.
Ivar chuckled a little. "It's sore. But it's okay."
He kissed my neck and whispered "you are wild woman."

We woke up at the morning, and Ivars hand was still on waist and he was breathing in to my neck. So well we started to sleep like normal people... I guess some people cry themselves to sleep, and we did fuck ourself to sleep.
Ivar turned me on to my back and started to slowly kiss my breast.
"Morning to you too" I said  to him. He just smirked and chomped my other breast. His hair were open and he looked stunning. I slide my hand on his back to his ass, and I slapped him to ass. I took my hand to his frontside and found hard morning wood.
"Do we need to let your pussy to rest a bit?" Ivar asked and licked my nipple.
"Mmmh. I guess. But it would shame to not use cock this hard."
"It would. Sit." Ivar pat bedside. I did get up to sit while Ivar get off the bed. He came to stand in front of me, placed his other hand on the back of my head and his big cock was against my face. Then he tilted and pulled my head back little from my hair. "Open your mouth." He said to me. I just smirked to him and looked him in to eyes. "Open your mouth you bitch!" Ivar command me with louder voice. I still didn't do what he asked so he slapped my face with palm, not hard, but it was warning. His eyes were like blue flames. He grabbed my jaw into his hand and opened my mouth. Ivar did spit into my mouth and slapped my face lightly again. Then he took his cock and shoved it into my mouth. He pushed it all in and hold my head still, not giving any choices. I tried not to gag and breathe through my nose, mouth wide open. Then pulled his dick out, it was slimy from my saliva and he slapped it to my face. Ivar pushed his cock back into my mouth, took hold of my head with both hands and started to fuck me in my mouth. With every push his dick vent so deep that I gagged sometimes, but he seemed to like it. Few times he pulled all out that I could breathe better, and then kept thrusting again. I took my hand to his ass, and my fingers found his anal. When I little pressed my middle finger in it, Ivars eyes went wide open and he lost his rhythm. I moved my finger little and Ivar groaned. Then he shoved me down to bed and came over me, pushing his cock in to my soaked pussy and let himself cum.
Wow, this man knows exactly what I like. I felt lust and happiness. But, we really needed a shower.
"You heathen, you are really good at having sex." I said gasping under him.
"Now you didn't come, I need to fix that." Ivar said apologizing.
"I don't need to come every time. It's a pleasure for me, that you get your satisfaction." I smiled to him. "But if you want to, I have and idea. Let's go to shower, I'll show you." I was going to show to Ivar how women can enjoy the shower heads pressure.