Part 9

There was no point to get dressed after bath, we both knew very well that we were going to have sex. It was just postponed to this far today. So towels were enough when we went to my bedroom. I was exited but I tried to hide it. Not single person ever had affected to me like this, I was horny all the time.
"What would you think if I'd use that rope to tie your hands this time?" Ivar asked suggestively.
"I'd like that." I smirked and reached that box under my bed again.
"What else you have there?" Ivar asked and came to look in to that box. "Are those all... how many do you have?!"
"Just a few." I laughed. "Most of those are vibrators and dildos. And these ones are anal plugs, to but in ass. If you want to use these to me, or to your self, use this lube, it makes it easier. And that belt... well it is for spanking."
I couldn't read Ivars face but his eyes seemed to glow a little, or then I just imagined. I dropped my towel and said "I'm yours to use." I really wanted to be used.
Then Ivar glance me looking eery and hungry. I felt tingling again and pulse in my pussy. Ivar came to me and turned me around, and tied my hands together behind my back. Rope was on my wrists. He walked in front of me and kissed me feverishly. Oh, this kind of kissing I loved. He did slide his hands everywhere on body, and started to kiss my neck. Suddenly he turned me around again and pushed me  into the bed face down. He pulled me back little so that I was on my knees on the floor, but upper body was a on bed, and he did press me down and said "stay there." I noticed him moving and then I heard fast sound and I felt burning bite from a belt on my ass and I flinched. Then another on my other ass cheek.
"Does it hurt?"
"Yes."
"Too much?"
"No, but not harder, that would be too much."
Ivar didn't answer, instead he spanked my ass few times in a row. I automatically flinched and moved, and I was breathing heavily. I felt warmth in those marks that had got from belt. Knowing that it was Ivar The Boneless who was spanking me, made me feeling captivated.
"Spread your legs more."
I did what Ivar asked and it felt so arousing to be ass wide open while he watched. Then he spanked me again. I did whine muffled.
"Get up and to bed, on your knees." Ivar told me. When I was on bed, he pushed my head against bed again. There I was, ass up, hands tied behind my back. I felt how wet I already was. Ivar told me to spread my legs again, and slapped my ass with his hand. Then he did spread my ass and spit on my anal. He rubbed that spit on my hole and spit again. I wished that I could see that. Then I felt colder lube, and then tip off a anal plug pressing to my hole. Ivar was gently pressing it, and his other hand went to my wet pussy. "Woah, woman you are wet! Horny bitch." Ivar chuckled. He started rubbing my clit and it felt so good. I was moving my body little and he pressed plug gently into me bit by bit, until it was properly in.
"Let me look you a while. What beautiful sight, that shiny thing in your ass and soaking wet pussy. I want to remember that forever." Ivar said admiring.
"Fuck me" I begged, because I wanted to feel him.
But instead of that Ivar came in to the bed, laying on his back sideways in front of me. He grabbed my hair and pulled me towards him saying "come closer." It wasn't easy to move hands tied and him keeping my head steady, but I moved closer and saw his hard cock in front of my face. Ivar did stick his thumb deep into my mouth, and grabbed my jaw in to his hand. He moved his thumb and forced my mouth wide open with his other hand on my jaw and other in my hair. Then he pushed my head towards his veined hard cock and said roughly "Take that in to your mouth" I but my mouth around tip of his cock and moved my tongue. Ivar did moan but pressed my head lower, and his dick fulfilled my mouth. He started to jerk my head on his cock hard and I tried to catch breath. Some of my hair messed to my saliva while my mouth was used. Just when I thought that I can't handle it anymore, Ivar pulled my head up. I did breath heavily and I felt that my cheeks were slimy and hair was a mess. Ivar tossed me on to my back and started to grab and eat my tits. I was gasping and tried to get my hands on comfy position under me. Watching Ivar, that hard man with long hair on ponytail, enjoying about eating my breast made my pussy throbbing and I felt my anal plug.
"Ivar, I want you inside me".
He looked me while biting my nipple and then he smiled crafty. "Oh, in here?" he asked when he slide his palm on to pussy. I squirmed because I wanted something inside me so badly, but he was just teasing me with his whole palm. I groaned and Ivar laughed devilishly. He reached his hand further and pressed plug that was in me. Oh hell, I'm going crazy!
Ivar get off from bed and grabbed me from my ankles and pulled me closer the foot of the bed again. He did spread my legs wide open and went to sit on chair and started to stroke his cock while he was staring me. I was so horny that I started to move my hips.
"Don't move."
I tried to be still but when started stroke his cock again, I moved because I wanted it so badly. Ivar did get up and took belt in his hand.
"I said that don't move." Ivar growled. He came to me with that belt and slapped it in to my inner thigh. He nailed his blue eyes on mine and level of intimacy raised. Then he slapped my other thigh. I was gasping.
"I haven't ever seen pussy that wet before. Turn on your knees that I can fuck you good." He helped me, handling me roughly, and shoved my head on to bed again. He pushed his cock in me hard and we were both moaning. Ivar grabbed me from hips and started to ram me hard and fast. I wouldn't be able keep my ass up in that pace if he didn't keep me still while he was banging his hips against my ass. He started push harder when he was close to cum and that felt so good that reached my score and started to shake. Ivar growled when he tried to keep his dick in my pulsing and cramping pussy while he shoot his load in me.
I tried catch breath and when Ivar did get his hands off my hips, I collapsed against bed. Ivar crawled next to me and reached to open my tied hands. He stayed close to me and caress my back.
"Are you okay?" he asked softly.
"Yes. Tired and sore, but in a good way."
"You are a wild woman. I have always dreamed to meet someone who doesn't care about my legs, and is funny and wild"
I laughed. "You probably didn't think that you found that kind of woman who lives over thousand years after you?"
"Well no, that didn't occur to me."
Then we were silent for a while and Ivar caressed my back. It felt good. And safe. I was starting to like Ivar way too much. Oh hell...