Part 14

One morning I did wake my head on Ivars chest. I felt his his arm laying around my shoulders and he was still at sleep. I listened his heartbeat, and I felt joy. This started to seem like I'm in love with him.
My eyes opened when that thought hit me. Love? LOVE?! No way, no no no... I did get up to sit and Ivar did wake up when I did move.
"Good morning" he yawned. "Hey, is something wrong?" he asked. I wondered what I did look like when he did notice.
"No, not really. I just... Never mind." I couldn't say it. I had stop thinking like that. He's goin away soon, we are not able to meet again. Although he might be a father of my child, wouldn't it be normal to love him then? But I'm going to be a single parent. Oh hell, I haven't even think that yet! I'm going to raise a kid alone, and not be able to tell about father. What a mess!
Tears got in to my eyes and I gasped. Ivar reached to me and hugged me. "Hey hey, come here. Tell me what is it." But that just made me cry more. Ivar hold me, leaned his cheek to my head and I grabbed his arms like I would be drowning.
"I have cried many times. I've been hurt in many ways, I've been frustrated, lonely, angry, in pain, pariah. I've been laughed to, I've been hated and feared, I've been betrayed, I have lost loved ones. I think I can understand what ever it is that you are crying for." Ivar told me quietly.
All that was true. And I was crying over this. Little reason compared to his reasons.
"If I get pregnant, I'm going to raise that child alone. I can't tell about you, that you are the father." I said embarrassed.
Ivar sighed. "I hadn't think it like that."
"Me neither, it just hit me when I woke up and realized that you are going away soon and I'm not seeing you again."
"That's going to be hard for me too. This is so special to me. Not just easier way live here, less pain, less worries. But it's about you too. I'm not angry with you, I feel quite relaxed and safe. And I'm going to miss your company." Ivar said seriously, but then smirked. "And food, I'm going to miss food."
I laughed and wiped my tears away. He gave a kiss to my cheek and I leaned towards him. Why this feels so right?
"Ivar? I think I've started to feel that I love you." I said and panicked right after saying it. I tried to leave, but Ivar grabbed me tighter and didn't let go. He pushed me to bed and came over me. He stared me into eyes, pushed my hands towards bed astride my head and hold them.
"Stop struggling!" he roared. "Look at me and listen. I've started to love you too, but I didn't have courage to say it."
I stopped moving and looked his blue eyes, that made feel like sinking. Did he say...? Then Ivar kissed me, deeply and eagerly. After that couldn't think properly, it was just instinct. He let my hands go and I took my fingers in to his hair that were wide open. Ivar started to kiss my neck and I felt his cock getting hard against my tight.
"Take me, Ivar, fuck me hard." I whispered to his ear and squirmed under him.
"Hard?" Ivar mumbled against my neck.
"Yes, fuck my brains out."
Ivar laughed coarsely and get off the bed, and dragged me on the floor too. He turned me over and pushed himself against my back. He grabbed my tits roughly and bite my shoulder near my neck. I gasped and reached to grab his hair, but Ivar twitched my hand down.
"Go to that chair." Ivar command me. I walked to armchair and Ivar came by too. "But your knees on armrests."
"What?" I asked surprised.
"Do it." Ivar snapped and slapped my ass with his hand. "Go there on your knees."
I climbed on the chair and took support from back rest. My legs were wide open and I felt exited. Ivar slapped my ass again.
"Do you like it?" he asked coarsely.
"Yes." I groaned. "Harder."
Right away Ivar slammed my ass harder snarling, and I gasped. He rubbed my ass with both hands and it did soothe the burning feeling where his hand hit. Then slammed again, and I was sure that his handprint was on my ass. He slide his fingers between my legs and carefully touched my pussy, trying that was I ready. "Apparently you like this."
Ivar slapped my ass on the other side, and he pushed fast his cock in to my wet cunt balls deep. I made a little sound surprised. Ivar took a hold from both bend of my arms, and started to ram himself against me hard. He hold my body in place by holding my arms, and I couldn't do anything else but moan and pant. His rock hard cock pounded my pussy and I was in seventh heaven because it felt so good. I loved it, I felt like it couldn't be too hard or too fast. Quite soon Ivar pushed few times even harder and came growling. I felt his semen bursting out deep in to my pussy.
Ivar let my hands go but took me from my hips, and pushed few times in me.
"Can you help me to get off here, my legs are shaking." I chuckled. Ivar wrapped his other arm around my waist and support me to get in my legs. He turned me around and gazed my eyes. His look was even more intimate than the hard fucking what just happened.
"Hard enough?" he smirked.
"Ummm... I guess." I teased him. "I loved it. I love that feeling when you use me."
Ivar looked stunning. I kissed his chest and followed his tattoos with my lips.
"We aren't done yet." he said and pushed me towards bed. "Could you get some nice toy for you from your box? Something vibrating."
Hell yea! I selected magic wand and climbed next to Ivar in the bed. I showed how that wand was used and smirked to Ivars exited look.
I did lay on my back and let Ivar be on the charge. He was laying on his side next to me and smiled that devilish smile that I loved.
"Spread your legs. More." Ivar took my other leg and lifted to his shoulder. He pressed that wand on to my pussy and moved it around little before he placed it on my clit and turned it on. I flinched immediately when that vibrating felt on my pussy. I guided Ivars hand to hold that wand in right away. That felt so fucking good that I grabbed sheets while I panted. I did get orgasm, my back bend and I was moaning. Ivar kept that wand in work and my orgasm lasted longer, almost too long. I couldn't moan anymore, I didn't get breathe because all my muscles was shocked. Then Ivar stopped and I collapsed.
Ivar lifted my shaking leg from his shoulder and came closer to my face, smirking like a little devil. I was still panting. Suddenly I felt Ivars hand in my pussy and three fingers pushing in. I groaned and little after shake got through my body. Ivar pulled his fingers out and took them to my mouth. He pushed all three fingers in my mouth, so deep that he could. I liked and sucked our juices from his fingers and he pushed them few times in to my mouth.
I was again amazed how well he did know what I liked. How that is possible?
"Do you fuck like this in your own time?"
"Not quite like this. But with you... it's different."
"Well, anyway, I like it."
"I have noticed." Ivar laughed.
"What am I going to do when you go? First of all, I'm going to miss you, and second thing is that how can I live without this great sex?!" I quipped to Ivar, who started to laugh.
"Well, you got your toys." he answered and waved my magic wand.