Part 6

Next morning we did wake up to sizzling sound when Dr. Strange did come to visit us again.
"Oh, I'm sorry, I... ummm..." he mumbled and turned around.
We were mostly naked and this suddenly appeared visitor made Ivar catch his axe from bedside table, where it had been whole night. He didn't agree to sleep without it.
"Well excuse me!" I said and pull planked up to my cover and to Ivars waist too. Strange had seen us, sleeping close and naked. Hi should learn to knock, or to give some warning. "Okay."
Dr. Strange turned back to us and started to say something but then he started to look worried.
"Mel, has he been violent, has he hurt you?"
"What? No!" I looked at Ivar confused and he frowned and started to look mad.
"What do you mean? That I have beaten her?!" Ivar shouted and get up to sit next to me.
"She has bruises on her neck, shaped of fingers." Strange said and pointed on me. Ivar looked at my neck and smiled that evil smile.
"Those are marks from great sex. Maybe you should try it too sometimes, so you wouldn't be so tight." Ivar said sarcastically to Strange.
"I confirm that this has all been consensual, he hasn't done anything bad to me." I said.
"That isn't my idea of great sex, but who am I to judge. I came to tell that Ivar might need to be here little longer." Dr. Strange said, waved his hand and left again.

Ivar laid back to bed. "Yesterday I was so confused and horny after I met you, that I didn't even ask where am I. Where is this? Is this still Midgård? Because this is so different place."
I smiled to him. "Yes, this is Midgård. But this is different time, future from your point of view. Over thousand years later. World has changed a lot."
Ivar looked me blue eyes wide open. "I can't understand how it is possible."
"Me neither, trust me."
"Do you believe in gods?" Ivar asked.
"I'm christian."
"So are we on saxon land?" he wondered.
I sighed. "Maybe I get a map and show you. And I have quite many things to tell. Let's do it at breakfast."
I got up and Ivar slapped my bare ass. We did look to each other and smiled.
"Before we do anything more, we need go shower, or bath."
"Really?" Ivar sighed. "In that case, give me my new braces for my legs. I don't want to crawl here, your floors are so shiny."
"Good, then you can stand in shower. We can go there together" I smirked to him.

At shower I got give lesson to Ivar about how showers works. Seeing pure joy and happiness in his face made me wanna kiss him.
Before I did it, Ivar grabbed my shoulder, turned me around and pushed me against shower wall. He leaned against my back and started to kiss my neck and he carefully used his teeth. When I gasped, he bite me little more. I felt his cock against my ass when it started get hard. I started to move my ass against it, and it did get harder. Ivar laughed coarsely in to my ear and whispered "you are horny slut."
Then he step little behind and bend me towards little. He direct his cock in to pussy by his hand, and then he thrust it all way in me, and I couldn't do anything but moan. "Harder" I said, and straight away Ivar grabbed my hair and his other hand leaned heavily on my back. He fucked me hard and I lost world around us again. It was only us, he penetrating me so hard from behind that he smacked himself against my ass. I tried to support my self from the wall that I would stay on my feet, because Ivar was pushing and pulling me so heavily. Then he grabbed my hips with his both hands and kept fucking me so fast and hard that it felt like he couldn't get deep enough ever, and I tried to gasped breathe in that banging.
Just before he ejaculated, Ivar did pull his dick out and cum on to my ass. He had to lean on wall and catch a breath. I wanted see my ass and cum on it, so I walked to the mirror.
"What it looks like?" Ivar smirked.
"Delicious. I would lick it if could." I answered and bite my lip.
Ivar did sit on stool that was on the corner of shower and tell me to get there. He turned me around again and said "I can help you with that." Then he started slowly licking his cum from ass, and he's hand slipped between my legs and he started to tease my clitoris with he's fingers. I was dazed from lust. When Ivar stopped licking my ass, he started to rub my clit harder. My legs started to shake and I wobbled, so he curled his other arm around my waist to hold me there.
"I'm coming, I'm coming, please don't stop..." I begged him and then orgasm shake me hard. In that moment I felt Ivars teeth on my asscheeck and that little pain made blood rush even more. Ivar slowed rubbing me, but he still teased me little just so that I I kept shaking and I couldn't stop it.
"Ow, ow... Ivar... I can't anymore..."
Ivar laughed and stopped. I leaned on him and he did wrap he's hands around me.
"I think we need a new shower. Hey, how are your legs? That was quite wild moment ago."
"Actually my legs haven't feel this good ever before. That Strange did these things for my legs... I can actually stand and move." Ivar smiled.