Part 5

I did get in bed with Ivar, but I landed there on my stomach and laughed. "I'm so tired".
"Hopefully not too tired" he said and turned to his side and started to slide his hand on my back.
"Mmmh" I mumbled. His hand was warm, and when it find its way under my shirt, his rough hand gives me shivers. Then his big hand did slide into my pants under the waistband and grope my ass. Maybe I'm not that tired...
I did lift my pelvis a bit so that my ass met Ivars hand better. He didn't need anymore hints and boldly take his hand further so that his fingers started to rub my pussy. Then turned his thumb back to my ass and pressed my hole. I did breathe heavily and groan faintly. I wanted more, and like he had read my mind he pushed his finger in my pussy and started to pushing it.
"More" I whispered.
"You horny bitch" Ivar chuckled. "Are you always like this or haven't you get laid for a while?" he teased me and put in another finger in me and started fingering me harder. His thumb pressed my anal and I started to move my body against his hand.
"We need to get these clothes off you" Ivar said coarsely. I wouldn't want stop, but I wanted more and harder, so I did started rip my clothes off with Ivars help. He pushed me down and came over me, between my legs. He was on top me and smiling that devilish smile that turned me on even more. Ivar took my hands together over my head and hold them from wrist with his other hand, and other hand found my tits. All this time he was staring at me. I tied to move my hips to tease him, but he pushed me down with his body, and his hand moved from boobs to my neck.
"Open your mouth" Ivar told me, and I opened and moved my tongue little forward. I liked the way he commanded me. Ivar smirked and then he did spit in my mouth. For some reason that was so arousing that I wanted to squeeze my thighs together, but I couldn't because Ivar was between my legs. I kept my mouth open until he started kissing me very intense and roughly. I wanted more, much more.
Then he backed off a little and took his hand to between my legs. "You are so wet... horny woman." He pushed his middle and ring finger to pussy and I did moan. He did pull his fingers out licked them while he looked me in the eyes. Then he pushed those fingers back into me, and he did push hard. He started to fingering me hard and fast and my moaning was loud. My whole body started to shake and he kept fingering ruthlessly, and he did stare at my face. When the climax hit me, I didn't control myself at all. I arch my back and and grabbed bed cover with both hands. I wanted to scream but I couldn't even breathe. Ivar was still fingering me and laughing little, and because of that orgasm just kept shaking me. Finally Ivar stopped fingering and kissed my tight.
"Good girl."

While I was still gasping, Ivar took his shirt off and offered to me great wives to his muscles again. Wow. I watched how his tattoos moved on his skin when he moved his hands.
"How do I open these?" Ivar wondered jeans that he was wearing and zipper in them. I reached to open that zipper. Ivar did get jeans lover to his thighs, but didn't take them of. Oh, those new braces on his legs was over the jeans. He needs them to support him in this, I realized.
Ivar had strong erection again. Well, he isn't boneless in that way, not at all!
He didn't ask that was I ready or did I need a break, and I didn't say anything. I wanted him to be in charge. My pussy was still little tender after coming, and his cock felt even harder because of that, when he slowly pushed it in me. He stayed still and grunt a little. My pussy was soaking wet and pulsating, and he truly seemed to like that.
"Ivar, you don't need to be gentle to me. I want you fuck me, use me." I whispered to his ear.
I didn't need to tell twice. He started to fuck be deep and hard, his other hand had my wrists again and his other hand went to my neck. He didn't choke me so much that I couldn't breathe but enough that I could feel it and blood rushed in my veins. And he fucked me hard. Still I wanted him to get deeper and I spread my legs more and tried to move with him. That fuck was all that existed at that moment. Ivar pushed faster and faster, until he stiffened and roared. He cum in to me again, and then just rolled over me by side. We were both catching breath.
"I'm glad you came. I mean here, to me. And in to me." I said. Ivar laughed gasping.